Chapter 29: Paul and James

Hi guys here is the next chapter

It is short

But i plan to upload chapter 30 to night too just to let you know in advance (Next chapter will be a little gory at the start)

Comment and let me know what you think

I hope you enjoy

Love you guys

-------------------------

Unknown POV

He knew he could trust Gaius and that was why he told him.

Gaius found a chair and didn’t say a word for a few minutes after he had told him about being from the future.

“That would explain the weird looking clothing” smiled Gaius at last.

“Yeah I was going to ask if you could lend me some clothing” he asked.

“Of course what is your name” asked Gaius.

“My name is Paul” he smiled

“You look the same size as Merlin so you can wear some of his cloths he will not mind, Merlin maybe older then you but he is very thin and you are quite tall for your age I presume” said Gaius.

“Yeah” he said to answer his question.

“Alright I will just go grab them you can stay here tonight until we can short something out” said Gaius.

“Thanks Gaius this means a lot I have to find my friend and get out of this time” said Paul.

Gaius had headed towards Merlin’s room but stopped at the mention of his friend and turned around to glare at Paul.

“Your friend” said Gaius.

Paul just nodded to answer the old man’s question.

“There is two of you this is not good” said Gaius.

“I know” said Paul with a worried expression.

James POV

James had managed to get away which had been simply down to the fact that he was a good runner and had plenty of experience in getting away or hiding from someone.

James was hiding somewhere in the lower town hiding in the shadows as night had finally arrived.

He could not believe how this was even happening but the many confiscations he had with his best friend Paul had taught him to know that meddling in the past could change the future and that could not happen, if he wanted to become the youngest warlock to follow in his father’s footsteps of protecting the country from evil forces, who still use magic for the wrong reasons.

James sat in silence thinking to himself wondering where he should begin to look for his friend but then the memories came floating back to him.

Camelot is the place I would love to visit can you imagine it James the place where Arthur and Merlin became friends and now are known even now its crazy to go back in time and meet them now that would be a sight too see but if I ever get this time machine working we probably should not go there but if we do remember James Gaius is the one we can trust always so go to him before any other.

James stood up rather quickly nearly tripping over his own feet but a young looking woman helped him stay on his feet.

“Thanks” he managed to say.

“I am glad to help but may I ask where you got the cloths from oh and I am Gwen by the way” she smiled.

“Oh I don’t remember someone just sold them to me...I am James but I really must be going but are you alright” James could not help but ask as he saw how sad the young woman looked.

“Of course I am..everything...is fine and...oh, five knights of Camelot, the prince of Camelot, Jake, Kira and more importantly Merlin have not returned but you are not to worry” said Gwen.

“I suppose I could stay with you for a little for company if you want some” said James with his friendly and kind heart kicking in instead of using his brain.

“That would be lovely thank you James that means a lot even if we have just met” she smiled.

What had he just got himself in too?

Paul’s POV

Paul slept that night in Merlin’s room and in Merlin’s bed.

It was strange he had always wished to see Camelot and meet Arthur and Merlin.

Now he was here he was not pleased in the slightest.

He was not meant to be here he didn’t even remember getting the time machine to work so what had happened to bring him and James back in time instead of the future and even more brain damage why this particular time this particular place, Why Camelot.

The worse thing was as he began to think through countless books he had read about Merlin and Arthur and the past he could only come to one conclusion what time he had landed into.

This particular time was when Merlin had been kidnapped and taken away by the four devils and five knights of Camelot, Prince Arthur, Kira and Jake had gone to save him and that was why there were not in Camelot.

Paul tried to hack his brain but he had not read into every detail about the past about Camelot’s past so this also meant he had no idea about the part he was about to play in Albion’s future.