Chapter two: You have magic

I do not own Merlin please comment and enjoy

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------

 Kira's POV

 Kira couldn't believe his eyes as he watched some knights of Camelot walk by. He had heard of Camelot many times but he never thought he would ever be so close.

He watched them walk by and decided to follow them in haste, he was hoping they lead him straight to the place he had always wish to live in even with the threat of being executed. He knew if anyone found out about his powers he would be killed.

 Merlin POV

 Merlin lay there finding it hard to move, there had to have been something on the knife which was draining his energy and strength, maybe some kind of poison. As Gwaine took on the man Lancelot entered the room saying, "Merlin the meeting is over and Arthur wishes to meet you in Gaius's chambers he has found a boy injured and he wanted you to look after him for the day .You are dismissed from the chores he gave yo...what the heck is going on in here Gwaine...who is this man?"

 "Help Merlin he is hurt behind the bed," said Gwaine as he continued to sword fight the intruder. Lancelot didn't need telling twice and sprinted into the room, around the bed and knelled down beside Merlin quickly. Merlin looked at his friend, the only friend who knew about his powers.

 "Merlin what happened?" he asked.

"Last night I got attacked and I got this scratch on my face from the fight. I think it might have something in it but anyway I was doing my chores and I finished in here and was about to leave when that man showed up, I think the knife has some kind of poison on it. I can barley keep my eyes open anymore," I said to him.

"I will take you to Gaius he will know what to do," Lancelot said as he smiled at his friend.

 "Do not think about taking Merlin away or I will have to do some damage to keep you away," spat the man who kicked Gwaine in the ribs who fell back onto the floor losing the grip on the sword and it went flying across the room.

"Gwaine," Merlin said with a struggle as pain shot through his arm.

"I can make you in more pain then you can ever know Merlin do not test me I will leave here tonight with you struggling to move or with me dragging you," smirked the man who headed towards Merlin and Lancelot.

"I will not allow you to hurt Merlin!" yelled Lancelot raising his sword.

Merlin watched as he saw Arthur enter the room angrily but his face changed as soon as he saw the scene which was unfolding in front of him. He grabbed Gwaine's sword and chucked it back to him as he pulled out his sword slowly heading towards the man who was heading towards one of his knight's and towards his servant.

 Merlin didn't say a word as his body was in more pain, the poison was getting worse. Arthurs sword and Gwaine's touched the back of the intruders and the expression on the man's faced changed with a slightly worried expression.

"Drop the sword!" shouted Arthur loudly.

The man didn't need asking twice he dropped the sword to the floor as Gwaine and Lancelot grabbed either of his arms. "Take him to the dungeons we will deal with him later I will help Merlin...get going already," said Arthur annoyed.

Gwaine and Lancelot took a look at their friend before leaving the room with the man. "Merlin are you alright?" he asked worried. Merlin had closed his eyes because of the pain but he opened them as Arthur spoke.

"Arthur...I need Gaius the man cut my...arm I think it had some kind of poison," he finished.

"Oh of course," said Arthur.

 He lifted his servant up from the ground quickly heading towards the exit. "Arthur you don't have to," he began. "It will be quicker if I take you straight to Gaius instead of me getting him to come here now shut it," smiled Arthur.

"Of course sire," Merlin said as another shot of pain went up his arm.

 It didn't take to long to reach Gaius's chambers but Merlin was losing unconsciousness by then and Arthur was beginning to worry about him. Arthur kicked open the door and said, "Gaius Merlin he needs your help."

Gaius turned at first wondering what Arthur was on about but then his eyes found Merlin who he had been angry at early, the boy who was like a son to him now lay in Arthur's arms looking as pale as a ghost his arm bleeding and he looked like he would pass out any second.

"What happened?" asked Gaius as he pushed stuff of his table so Arthur would put Merlin on it so he could examine him.

"Long story short...he is likely to be poisoned or something around those lines," said Arthur with a worried expression on his face.

"Don't worry Arthur I will do all I can to help Merlin...the boy is in Merlin's bed though so could you please bring over my bed so we can put Merlin on it," Gaius said with his voice cracking now and again.

 "Gaius I am sorry," said Merlin who had heard the whole thing between his guardian and Arthur.

"So am I, just stay awake until I can give you something to help you," he said as he rushed around his chambers knowing what had happened.

"Merlin I am taken the poison was done through a knife?" he asked. Merlin didn't answer but nodded instead and Gaius knew he was beginning to get worse.

 Kira's POV

Kira could hear voices he hadn't been a sleep for that long he knew that for sure. So something was wrong, something was going on outside the room he was now in. The room of course belonged to someone else and through the voices he did hear a few things including that this room belonged to someone called Merlin who was now out there with Arthur and Gaius and by the sounds of it Merlin seemed to be hurt.

 He just listened only hearing a few words here and there before he got out the bed and left the room. He walked down a few steps to find the room empty apart from the young man now lying on the bed. Kira approached slowly to take a better look.

This had to be Merlin Kira thought to himself. Merlin looked like he was in pain and he couldn't help but want to help him in any way he can but he also knew if he did he would be killed. As he sat down beside the young man he thought about what to do, Merlin's eyes opened quickly landing on him in seconds.

 "You have Magic," he said to him and he stood up quickly knowing he had to get out of here quickly before he would tell someone who Kira really was but he had no idea how he knew.