Chapter Eighteen: A father and son reunited

Hi guys i have been working on this the past few hours and its finally complete woohoo

In this chapter you will find out about who Jake really is so i hope you enjoy it ^_^

Oh and please check out rachaeljanesimpson new merlin story it really good the one this story is dedicted too because if u like this ur def like hers ^_^

 ----------------------------------

Merlin’s POV

“Merlin how could you just walk out on me like that I feel like crap already and why are you hanging with him” said Arthur angrily pointing at Jake in disgust.

“Arthur I am sorry I overreacted but Jake is my friend and you can not stop me seeing him” said Merlin.

 “No I guess I can’t but for now I can now that I am out of bed we have stuff to do” said Arthur as he turned his back on Merlin and walked away.

“I will catch up with you later and thank you again Jake” smiled Merlin before he followed after Arthur feelings slightly relieved it had not gone that bad. 

Arthur led the way without saying a word till they reached the armoury to find Lancelot and Gwaine already there looking at Arthur and Merlin as they entered.

 “Morning sire....Merlin” said Lancelot.

“Sire you don’t look so good my friend oh and Merlin looks like someone got out the wrong end of the bed” smiled Gwaine.

 “No I did not its Arthur’s thought” pointed out Merlin as he found Arthur’s sword before he helped Arthur on with his amour.

“Merlin I am sorry for” began Arthur.

“Being a complete princess” laughed Gwaine.

“Sir Gwaine don’t get involved” said Arthur.

“He was just being protective but he needs to understand that I don’t need protecting” said Merlin as he finished helping Arthur.

“Merlin you say that now but the times you come close to death its unreal and you had to deal with it for so long we are here now to help you through you no longer have to do it all alone” said Gwaine.

“I know and I really appreciate that” said Merlin.

“We know” smiled Lancelot.

“So what is the plan today” asked Merlin. 

“Training of course” said Sir Elyan as he entered the room.

“Should have known” sighed Merlin as Arthur went to leave and he followed after him.

 The morning didn’t seem to last long and the afternoon came very quickly but it looked like the knights were not going to be stopping anytime soon which Merlin felt really annoyed about.

As the afternoon drew on Merlin found himself sitting on the grass not even helping Arthur anymore as he seemed to just want to stick with his sword.

“Merlin” shouted a familiar voice which made Merlin come back to reality to find Gwen running towards him out of breath.

“Gwen whatever is the matter” asked Merlin as he got to his feet.

 “Merlin I did not know who else to ask but there is trouble in the lower town with that new guy I saw you talking to earlier” said Gwen.

“Lead the way Gwen” said Merlin as she set of and he followed her not even remembering to tell Arthur where he was going.

 When Merlin arrived with Gwen he found Jake being faced with four guys shouting at him as well as beating him up. Merlin had to do something and his magic kicked in but he made it look like a coincidence.