Chapter Fifteen: A Hunting trip goes terribly wrong

Hi guys

I am dedicating this chapter to Hollywood as she has been really supportive and nice too me as well as she generally is a really nice person but the main reason is because she is writting a new story called Darkness and is does not have many reads on it and i believe she should be cridted more so please if you get a chance go and check it out as i really enjoyed it and i believe you might too

Right now on to chapter 15 yay right so there is

More Lancelot in this chapter

Conflit between Merlin and Arthur

Lancelot POV yay first one i done

Forgiveness

Arthur being called a prat

One more thing thank you too all is reading i got over 1000 reads on this story over all and it means so much to me ^^

Enjoy guys here it is

 ---------------------------------------

Merlin’s POV

Merlin had understood how Arthur was feeling when trailing after Lancelot and yet again he had to be the one to suffer he hadn’t eaten all morning and it looked like that was not going to happen anytime soon either.

Merlin had said goodbye to his mother that morning she was returning to Ealdor but it had been good to see her. Lancelot led them into the court yard and into the lower town and he noticed that he was not in his knight uniform but he had his sword which he was holding in his hand.

“Why are you not probably dressed?” asked Arthur before Merlin could.

“Sorry sire I had this morning off but the body was found and I was the nearest by. I came to you as quick as possible Gwaine and Elyan are already there and Gaius is being collected by Percival,” said Lancelot as he shot a quick glance at Merlin.

Lancealot stopped and pointed towards the two knights in the uniform and Arthur ran quickly over and Merlin followed with Lancelot beside him.

“He seems fine like nothing is wrong,” Lancelot said quietly.

“Yeah I know I am glad that he took it so well but don’t worry Lancelot he will not hand me over we are too close you will see in time,” said Merlin as he smiled at his friend before he arrived to see Arthur kneeling over a dead body.

 The man looked in his forties and most likely he had been stabbed by the look of it.

“Sire may I see,” Gaius’s voice filled the silence.

“Of course” said Arthur as he stood up to let Gaius near the body with Kira standing there waiting to see if Gaius needed any help. Gwaine looked at Arthur and then at Merlin and crept around to his side.

“Hey Merlin you look like you starving you got that look why does this have to happen at this particular time,” said Gwaine with a smile.

“I have not eaten all morning I got to admit but I can wait I am use to not eating for sometime in the past it’s what I sometimes have to do for the good of this kingdom and Arthur,” said Merlin.

 “Indeed and does the princess still treat you like...” he began.

“No he told me his true feelings and I guess I oh you for getting it into his brain that I would want to know,” said Merlin.