Chapter Eleven: Merlin to the Rescue

Hi guys and I yet again have just finished another chapter. In this chapter you get to to find out more about the girl who was helping Kira and her name ^^  as well as Merlin POV returns yay lol hope you enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think so i know if i am going in the right diretion with this story thanks

I do not own Merlin BBC do

--------------------------------

Gaius's POV

He did fear for Merlin and he found it so hard to watch Hunith in such pain and worry for her son. Arthur might have gone to go get Kira back with Gwaine but that didn't make him feel much better considering the warning Gwen had said that the figure said about Merlin had to come get Kira back alone and he feared that Arthur and Gwaine had walked straight into a trap or were in danger but he knew there would have been nothing he could have done to stop them.

 So now he just had to sit back and wait watching Merlin lying there and sleep and he hated that he couldn't do anything to get him to wake. Gaius had managed to bandage the right arm up which was not broken but still needed a little time so it would no longer hurt Merlin but other then that he was completely useless and he hated that feeling in his gut telling him he had failed Merlin he had failed one of the only people which made his life something and if that was taken from him he wouldn't know what to do anymore.

Kira's POV

The second time Kira came around he was not only faced with the young girl who he had first met he found Arthur the prince of Camelot and Gwaine one of the knights and trusted friend of Merlin's both out cold in the cell with him. Kira knew this was not a good sign and as he struggled to sit up he found the young girl sitting right next to him and he had only just noticed he had been lying on her lap and had a blanket over him.

 "Oh I am sorry," he began not believing how he even managed to get to this position.

"No it was me who put you on my lap you passed out and hit your head on the ground and I couldn't just leave you like that I made you more conformable," she smiled pleasantly at him.

"Oh right I don't understand why I passed out," he said as he lent up against the wall keeping the blanket over himself he was feeling really cold.

"I know you have magic Kira but don't worry I will not tell those two over there it's our little secret and of course I'll kidnapper...what does he want with you>" she asked him curiously.

"How do you know that and to be honest I have no idea," said Kira shamefully.

"Don't worry and you mumble in your sleep and one time you blasted the wall with a fireball it scared me at first but I was not expecting it...in your sleep you kept saying someone's name," she said as she passed him a cup with water in it.

Kira took a sip before he asked, "What name?"

"Merlin," she said quietly but at that moment in time Arthur jolted awake shouting at the top of his voice

"Merlin!"

This made both Kira and the young girl jump but Gwaine still laid fast asleep and Kira had no idea how he did it.

Kira watched the Prince look around at his surroundings before he took one look at his knight snorted before he stood up and came over to him and the young girl sitting beside them.

"Hello Kira nice to see you here then again," laughed Arthur.

"Don't tell me you came to rescue me but in stead you got yourself thrown in here too?" said Kira slightly put out.

"Don't worry we will get out of here we will just need a plan that is all but before we leave we will have to get that necklace back after all if not Merlin will not wake up and might die," said Arthur sadly.