Chapter twenty four: Day 1

Alright guys here is the next chapter

This is slightly emotional at the end

I think this chapter is not as good as normal or maybe i am wrong

Please let me know what you think

Hope you enjoy

Thanks for the support guys means alot

 Lets get this to 2,000 reads that would mean the world to me

Also suggest this merlin story to anyone who is a big fan of merlin ^_^

 ----------------------------------

Merlin’s POV

Lady Rosemary and Lady Jane were the two to wake him in the morning. “Morning”

Merlin pushed of the covers wondering if three days of training would even help to complete all three challenges.

“Morning” Merlin managed to stay as he got out the bed.

“Are you sure you are fully recovered” asked Lady Rosemary.

“I am fine my lady my arm still hurts but” he began.

“No its no longer broken getting a bone to fix itself is normally better but we thought it be best to heal it or in this case mend it” said Lady Rosemary.

“Thank you” he smiled.

“I believe as Emry’s you really should think about learning healing spells” said Lady Rosemary.

“I know I need to I just have not had the time to think about practicing any spells lately” he said with a sad expression on his face.

“That is understandable let’s get you something to eat before we start today’s training” she smiled as Lady Jane left the room with Lady Rosemary behind and Merlin followed after them both.

Merlin followed the two young women to the staircase and followed them to the dinning room.

Merlin sat down feeling slightly disappointed known of his friends were around to wish him luck but that also meant he would not have to deal with them watching him train he knew it was going to be hard enough already with out them watching.

Merlin sat in silence at the dinning table eating his breakfast and it felt weird not being at Camelot either rushing his food down his throat before he went of after Arthur or eating breakfast with Gaius and Kira.

Lady Rosemary and Lady Jane also ate in silent and he spotted them looking over at him.