Chapter forty eight: Kidnapped

Hi guys

Its been a little longer the usual sorry about that Forgive me please ???

Alright then her it is guys chapter 48

Please comment mean a lot...and i get around 30 reads on this hey you yeah you post a comment you know who you are lol

Love you guys

Please maybe vote if you enjoy it XD

---------------------------------------

Kira’s POV

Kira found himself holding Jane’s hand as Alex introduced them too a few of his people.

“I am Lance” smiled a young man with bright green eyes and ginger hair.

“Nice to meet you I am Kira and this is Jane my girlfriend” he smiled.

“It felt good being able to say that” thought Kira.

“It is wonderful to meet you” said Lance cheerfully.

“So why do you live here so far away” asked Kira.

“And in tents” pointed out Jane.

“We are outcasts with magic which is banned because of Uther as well as we welcome people in who have no home, we are like family and we are called the source of good because we do anything to help our kind and people who need help” said Lance.

“Oh I see....why do you need Merlin’s help then” asked Kira.

“Merlin....”asked Lance.

“Emry’s” said Kira.

“Oh well we want to be stronger so we can protect ourselves but our greed as brought us to Morgana taking over our village but thanks to all of you we can now live in peace for now” said Lance.

“Kira...Kira” shouted Jake as he stopped in front of them.

“What is it father” asked Kira.

“It’s Merlin and it isn’t good” said Jake.

Kira didn’t bother to ask him what was wrong but he ran towards the tent he knew Merlin was most probably in. His powers were growing and they were beginning to scare him he had told no one.

Arthur’s POV

Arthur found himself froze to the spot. That was the last thing he had expected Lady Rosemary to kiss Merlin, should he be happy he couldn’t be sure.

Arthur took a huge breath before he came forward and kneeled beside her “What do you think is wrong with him” he found himself asking.