Chapter thirty nine: Alex's company

Hi guys i know this is short sorry about that

Been really busy doing a lot to day that why it short but hope you enjoy anyways

^_^ 

Comment it mean a lot

here it is 

-------------------------------------------

Paul’s POV

He had got it.

It had taken him all night but he had final cracked it.

James was sleeping in the bed in Merlin’s room it was morning and Gaius, Kira, Lancelot and Gwen had gone to the council meeting he was hoping it was good news he was hoping Merlin had managed to break the enchantment.

If he had all Paul and James had to do was find a private area to set the time portal up and then get Ross through it.

Paul had also begun to come up with a plan how to do that which involved Merlin, Arthur to be the ones to get him into the room while Gwen would let Ross know that Merlin and Arthur had got them self’s locked in a room and needed a assistants’ .

Paul knew about the threat that was approaching Merlin but Paul had this feeling he needed to get rid of Ross and return to his own time with James they had done what was meant of them and now it was up to Merlin to stop the threats not only too Arthur but also to himself but he had already decided he would read up more on Merlin and Arthur’s life now actually being involved in it somehow.

Alex’s POV

Alex was tired and he hated the fact that he was searching for help for Amy.

This was his quest not hers but still she tagged along probably to try take the credit but it was clear to him now as much as he wanted to ditch her and leave her hurt without her he may find it hard to locate Emry’s and this was the only reason he was wondering around everywhere trying to find someone who could help her.

Alex also had a slight crush on Amy because she stuck up for herself a lot more than most girls he had met in the past and she seemed to like him or maybe that was just to keep him quiet maybe once they returned after getting Emry’s he would ask her how she felt about him.

Alex found a village not too far away from Amy’s location and found a young lady who practiced healing magic unlike Amy Alex went for more harsh ways or violent ways to get people to help him.

Alex warned the women he would send people out to the village and attack if she did not help and that got her butt up from her small hut besides the first time he asked she said she was busy and had no time to walk that fare out the village so Alex had no choice.

Arthur’s POV

Arthur found himself sitting in his chambers watching Merlin clean.

“Do you think I was being mean to Lancelot” asked Arthur so suddenly he found himself watching his friend jump before answering him.