Chapter Twenty three: Special bond

Hi guys alright here is the next chapter

I believe it maybe short but i hope its still good either way

Let me know what you think with a comment thanks

And what do you think of the new lay out is it better this way then having aload of paras together ?? i really like to know thanks

Enjoy

Here it is

--------------------------

Kira's POV

Kira left the room knowing too well that Arthur wanted to talk to Merlin his best friend.

It did not take long to find his father who he would be sharing a room with.

“Son are you alright” asked Jake.

“Of course I am you didn’t say much” said Kira as he went over to the window to get some fresh air into his lungs.

“I don’t think I needed too” smiled Jake.

“Whatever you say father I been meaning to ask you a question” said Kira as he turned away from the window to face his father who was sitting down on the bed.

“Does this involve about when we return to Camelot will we be staying” said Jake.

“Yeah how did you know” asked Kira.

“I may not know you as much as Merlin or Gaius, I have not known you long but you are still my son I knew this subject would trouble you like it would anyone I see you have a close bond with Merlin and when I first met him I knew him to be different from others special that was clear you have grown very close and I will not be the one to ruin that” said Jake.

“So” asked Kira.

“So for now we will not bring this subject up again we should worry about the events that are unfolding Merlin may never return to Camelot if he fails this challenge” said Jake.

“I know Merlin is brave that is for sure but this just seems foolish or stupid” said Kira.

“He can be an idiot most of the time in fact” butted in Arthur who had just enterd the room.

“Yeah I suppose so what is wrong” he asked.

“Nothing just came to tell you dinner is ready we all heading down to the dinning room” said Arthur.

“Merlin is not joining us is he” said Kira.

“Afraid not he is sleeping…Lancelot wants to sit with him” said Arthur.

Kira nodded at Arthur before he and his father headed towards the dinning room with the prince.