Chapter 28 - Drunkin Words and Sober Thoughts

A/N: Well its wednesday so HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER! Don't go too crazy lol :) ! I had to update since you guys were being so awesome with comments and votes! Do the same for this chapter please lol. I really like this chapter so I hope you guys do too lol, I have no idea who I might dedicate the next chapter too so i will choose by BEST COMMENT on this chapter lol :) or BEST FEEDBACK! Now some of you asked who is Lucas? Well, He is Clea's cousin who you guys met once in a previous chapter - Friends growing up at gifted academy :P ! Anyway, next upload will be no later than 5/30/2011! VOTE, COMMENT and ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28 – drunkin words and sober thoughts

            After classes, detention and two hours before the party and Giselle was going insane looking for something appropriate to wear. Giselle was going through every single item of clothing she had and felt like staying in her dorm for the night since she couldn’t find something eye grabbing. Jasmine decided to settle for a pink plaid shirt and a jean mini skirt with black flats. She looked casual but cute. Giselle wondered if she had anything as cute as that.

            Suddenly she spotted a v neck white flannel top with blue rhinestones at the bottom. With a shrug she decided that this would have to do with a pair of jeans and her usual black boots plus jacket. It wasn’t like she needed to impress anyone, even though she wanted to impress Isaac. Still, he was impossible to read; if she was to impress him then she would never know.

            “Hey Giselle, do you think things will get crazy tonight?” Jasmine asked.

            “I don’t know, I mean I’ve never been to a school party before.”

            Jasmine stared at her. “I forget you’re a first year sometimes, well last party was right before summer and it was pretty crazy. People got drunk and passed out but good thing nobody got caught you know? Because then they probably would have gotten in huge trouble.”

            “Were you one of those drunk passed out people?” Giselle asked eyeing her with an eye brow up and suspicion leaking into her tone of voice.

            “I’ve never been much of a drinker.” Jasmine responded. “But I drink anyway, passed out? Ha, that will never be me.”

            “Jas, what happens during vacations? Like you know summer and stuff.”

            Jasmine shrugged. “People usually stay with their family back in Zeptoria.”

            A silence thickened the air because that meant Giselle would have no place to go during these breaks. She had no family, no mother and a disappearing father. Sadness grew in her stomach. Every night she looked through the book about her father that was hidden in her draw. But it didn’t change the fact that she wished she had memories with her parents.

            Jasmine saw the grief on her face and sat beside her. “Hey don’t worry about it, maybe you can stay with my mom and me for winter break.”

            Giselle gave her a slight smile. “Maybe.”

            An hour later and both Giselle and Jasmine were both on their way to the boys dormitory. Like usual Giselle had her hair down but Jasmine added some oil to make it shine and lent Giselle a lip gloss for the night. It wasn’t much but it gave her an edge.