Chapter 38 - Secrets at Midnight

A/N: Well, here is the next chapter :D. If you want an update then you must VOTE and COMMENT. Feedback is what pushes me to update and last chapter didn't really have much :/ which made me really sad... So do what you guys usually do and I'll be happy :). Next update will be 7/11/2011. Lol, haha lmao get it? Seven eleven? Lmao, Okay sorry for that. Anyway. You know what to do :D VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 38 – Secrets at Midnight

Jasmine stood watching Giselle as she got hastily dressed at 11:39. It didn’t occur to Giselle that for the first time at the academy Giselle trusted someone. That someone was now her good friend Jasmine. It was odd, that when she first got her the last person she thought she’d be friends with was Jasmine but now things were different.

They spent all afternoon talking about what happened the night before between Isaac and Giselle. They covered everything from the dinner to the making out on the roof top till it snowed. Now it was time to get busy. Giselle wasn’t going to back down from the plan she already created.

Jasmine laid on her bed elbows holding up her palm that was under her chin. “So what’s the plan?”

“I’m going out tonight.”

Jasmine stared at her like she was crazy. “You know that it’s passed our ten o’clock curfew right?”

“Yes Jasmine. I know that. But I need to see someone.” Giselle said throwing jeans on over her pajamas. “Someone who might know about this.”

“So, you’re going out… Alone?” Jasmine shook her head and stood up. “Nope, count me in.”

“Jas, I need you to stay here.” Giselle said.

“Why?” Jasmine questioned. “That isn’t fair. You get to go out and have all the fun while I stay here and just watch you come back.”

“Jas, it’s a lot more risky if we both sneak out.”

Jasmine shrugged. “You only live once.”

“Fine, you can come… But, don’t do anything to get us caught.”

Jasmine scoffed. “Relax, I’m a pro at this.”

“Pro?”

“Used to do stuff like this all the time my first year.” Jasmine said while throwing on some clothes as quickly as she could. “Don’t tell anyone but I kind of dated a vampire.”

Giselle was as shocked as she was curious. “What? How? Why?”

“He was really cute and… I wanted to see what it would be like.”

They walked out of their dorm room not forgetting to grab their jackets and lock the door. Giselle turned back to her whispering quietly so nobody would hear. “But, how exactly does that work?”

“Gross Giselle, you act like I let him suck my blood or something. We dated for a couple weeks, it was just like dating a regular guy except probably more dangerous especially since I had to sneak out to see him all the time. It definitely ruined my sleeping schedule which is why it had to end.”

“Huh.” Giselle said as they glided out the front doors of their sleeping building. “I never would have thought that you liked blood suckers.”

Jasmine hit Giselle in the arm. “Don’t call them that.”

“Not like it isn’t true.”

“Actually it isn’t.” Jasmine said crossing her arms. “When you’re a vampire of Zeptoria you aren’t allowed to suck other student’s blood or humans at all.”