Chapter 34 - Feasting and Friendliness

A/N: Well, here is the next chapter. Right now I'm writing chapter 43 and I'm midway into it... :D its one of my favorite chapters and I can't wait for you guys to get up to that point teehee. Its so awesome. But,  anyway... Hope you enjoy this chapter. Next update will probably be 6/20/2011. I'm trying to get up to chapter 45 before I update. =] Oh and BTW, if you want a dedication then you must be commenting and voting on all chapters. It shows you're a true fan! Be reminded that the only way I can dedicate is if you are a fan already (literally), otherwise it wont let me. Thats all for now. VOTE, COMMENT and ENJOY!!!! :D 

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 34 – Feasting and Friendliness

            Jonah stood with his head against his pillow staring at the ceiling above him. He knew there would be a feast tonight at the dining hall/food court. Something in him told him not to go. He couldn’t bear to see Giselle after she treated him the way she did. But he deserved it, no matter how much feelings he had for her.

            Nathan walked into the room looking stressed and tired. He sat beside Jonah and glanced at him. Jonah prepared himself for a lecture that he had been giving him for the past couple days. Yadda yadda she’s not worth it blah blah get over it.

            With a sigh Nathan began. “Do you plan on staying in your dorm today? Again?”

            “I don’t know.” Jonah said flatly.

            “Jonah, you’re really going to miss the feast and stay here moping all night?”

            “Probably.”

            “Jonah, there’s going to be an all you can eat supply of any type of food you can think of.” Nathan said staring at him like he was an idiot. “And you’re going to stay here.”

            Jonah sat up to look at Nathan with an annoyed look in his eyes. “It doesn’t matter what kind of food is there, how much fun it’s going to be or what I’m missing out on because I don’t care, don’t you understand that? I don’t care Nathan so you can save it, go have a good time without me because I’m not going and that’s final.”

            Nathan smirked. “Is that a challenge?”

            Jonah rolled his eyes. “You can’t make me go Nathan, you’re not that intimidating.”

            Nathan sighed. “Don’t you want to at least try to get her back?”

            “She doesn’t want me.”

            “I meant her friendship.” Nathan said while standing up. “I just didn’t know you were the type of guy to quit.”

            He headed over to their closet looking for something to put on since he hadn’t gone outside just yet. Jonah remained quiet and he took that as a good sign. Usually he would go against everything he was saying, argue and withstand. Nathan continued “It doesn’t hurt to apologize and ask her for another chance. To tell her you won’t intervene in her love life, and actually mean it.”

            Silence.

            Nathan slipped on his jacket before glancing at Jonah.

            He was putting on his shoes with a smug face.

            “Huh, finally my words get to you.” Nathan said while crossing his arms.