(Book Two) Chapter 8 - Beautiful

Yayyyyy for an update !!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoy.. By the way can you comment and vote pleaseeeeee. I would really appreciate it! Thank you! Tell me what you think!

_______________________________________________

Chapter 8 - Beautiful

Giselle remained blissful as her and Isaac walked side by side through the England streets. Their dinner was beyond amazing and they now were returning to the academy. Mostly, they both were a little fearful that someone might notice their absence.

The snow remained thick at their feet. Isaac found himself oddly at ease though his circumstances. Not too long ago he was fatally captured and could have died but somehow, today, this was the furthest thing from his mind. He hadn't told Giselle but the previous mishaps had often wandered across his mind. However, at the current moment, the only thing on his mind was Giselle's ravishing beauty.

Within several minutes they arrived at the academy gates only to watch them open slowly and reveal a not so happy Nicholas Riley. His arms were crossed and he wore a very angry face. The guard, who happened to be friends with Isaac, exchanged a sorrowful look with him.

Nicholas Rileys arms were crossed over his chest. He heaved a heavy sigh. Isaac watching carefully a knot forming in his throat. He remained perfectly still with Giselle by his side. She was silent as well, wondering exactly what would happen. They both could sense Nicholas's anger.

In this moment Isaac knew he was the enemy.

Nicholas Riley stepped forward before they could say a word. "Isaac..."

Isaac cleared his throat "Yes sir."

"I would like to speak to you... privately."

Giselle stepped in then. "I don't think thats really necessary."

"In fact it is." He replied. "What I wish to discuss doesn't concern you."

"Giselle, its fine." Isaac muttered. "Its about time your father and I have a talk."

Giselle heaved a sigh. She gave Isaac a small smile before shooting a glare at her father. She chose then to turn on her heal and walk away. If they needed to talk, so be it. It was either now or never and she would prefer if they got it over with.

Isaac watched for a moment as Giselle walked away. The entire day they felt oddly more like a couple than ever before. He wondered if she felt the same. After her rescue he knew one thing was for sure. This wasn't your average relationship. This wasn't your high school romance you read about in the novels and this definitely wasn't a fairytale. She wasn't a damsel in distress and she didn't need saving. She was strong and stubborn and not to mention incredibly rude and obnoxious. But he didn't care about these flaws that made him sometimes cringe. Because, she was in fact, her own kind of beautiful. She was the type of beautiful that doesn't meet the surface. It wasn't her never ending red hair or impossibly deep green eyes.Yes, she was physically beautiful but she was more than that. Her soul manifested greatness and he always knew that she was more than a mere gifted being with a super power. She was witty and courageous and smart and caring and...

He was absolutely in love with her.

Maybe he always knew that.

But he knew it more as he watched her walk away hoping that she'd never walk away metaphorically and that forever with her was more than a lifetime. Maybe forever meant they were never going to part, but he wanted forever to mean that he left an impression on her soul that made her even more beautiful.