Chapter 50 - Wake Up Call

Another twist in the plot! 

NEXT UPDATE: FRIDAY! 

Vote, Comment and ENJOY! 

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 50 – Wake Up Call

Giselle woke up the following morning due to the light radiating from the window. For a moment she forgot where she was, but then quickly remembered when she thought about the night before.

The ball had to be one of the most amazing experiences of all time. Isaac stood by her side most of the night, helping her feel the more comfortable. It ended with many events. These Events consisted of the royal dance among the king and the queen, a very large toast among all the people of Zeptoria and Giselle and Isaac later excusing themselves to hang out in the palace balcony just to gaze at the stars.

Nathan and Jasmine stood at each other’s side dancing and having a good time while Jonah mingled and ignored Isaac’s presence. Isaac didn’t even happen to notice him.

Every moment fast forwarded through Giselle’s mind, her mind spinning with significant events. She smiled to herself before rising and slightly closing the blinds. The room shimmered in the suns radiance but that didn’t change the fact that it was bothering her eyes.

She decided not to go back to sleep and get ready for the day ahead of her. She slipped on a black shirt that she found in her closet, a matching grey leather jacket, jeans and red boots. Giselle was getting quite used to this life style. She liked being able to open a closet and have everything in her size.

Before she could finish her thoughts there was banging on her door, the type of banging that never meant anything good. Rapidly she walked over and pulled it open to reveal a guard with worried eyes, at his side was a sad looking Jasmine. Her usual flirty smile was nowhere in sight.

“Jas, what’s up? What’s going on?”  

The guard cleared his throat. “Excuse me ma’am, your room is being vacated and searched, I need you to step outside of the premises.”

“What, why?!”

“I have not been authorized to give you any information.”

It was then that Jasmine gave her a look. The look meant to just follow directions and step outside of her room. Grasping Jasmines urgent eyes she walked out of the doorway and watched as the guard walked in and shut the door behind him. A search procedure was about to occur.

“Jasmine, what’s happening?”

“Please just, don’t freak out.”

“Okay, don’t you obviously know that saying that makes me want to freak out?” Giselle muttered sarcastically.

Jasmine sighed. “I’m so sorry.”

“About what?”

“Isaac, he’s… gone.”

Giselle stared at her bewildered. “What do you mean gone? Like he went out on a coffee break right?”

“Giselle, no… He’s missing.”