Chapter 41 - Visitor

a/n: 

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...

NEXT UPDATE: REMAINS ANONYMOUS. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 41 – Visitor

            Giselle woke up the following morning with a small headache. She wasn’t too sure why but something felt oddly out of place. She glanced around the room that morning to realize Jasmine was long gone. It made absolutely no sense to her since it was only seven in the morning. Quickly Giselle cancelled out her worried thoughts thinking she must have been spending extra quality time with Nathan. There was no other explanation and she refused to think Jasmine was in any type of trouble. That just didn’t seem to be possible.

            The room was cold and eerily quiet. Giselle walked over to the window and shut it before stumbling on a note glued to Jasmines bed. She hadn’t noticed it before and was glad she found it:

            Hey, went for breakfast with Nathan. No need to wait up.

                                    Love ya, Jas 

            A rush of contentment and relief washed over Giselle as she crumbled up the note and tossed it into the trash can. The best feeling to her was knowing where Jasmine was and not having to worry about someone kidnapping her. It was sickening how this event had caused a lot of paranoia on campus but it was all for the better and all for safety. Almost every student was worried about themselves and their friends, wondering if something bad would too happen to them.

            Giselle quickly began getting ready for her usual classes wondering how long it would take for her to figure all this out. It was then that she understood why she was suffering from a terrible headache. She was stressed out and there was a large amount of weight on her shoulders.

            Finally understanding why she felt this way she glided over to the mini fridge and pulled out a frozen hot pocket. There wasn’t a microwave but it wasn’t like she needed one. She unwrapped it, heated it with her hands and began to chow down in some type of happiness.

            It was when she was in her last bite that a blaring came through the walls. It was the emergency alarm going off that meant all students were to go directly to the main hall for lock up. The only thing that could have caused this would be something going terribly wrong on campus.

            Giselle got up quickly to realize the blaring was aided with red lights going on and off in her room as if they were from a cop car. All the lights in her dorm were going on and off with a bright red color. She hastily headed for the door swallowing her last piece of ham and cheese hot pocket to only see that the door wouldn’t open. She turned the knob over and over and it wouldn’t budge. Without hesitation she banged on it a couple times only for it then to be opened.

            A young man walked in wearing a burgundy hooded cloak. He shut the door behind him and gave Giselle the slightest of all smiles. Except the smile wasn’t warm, it was cold and mocking as if he was filled with terror.