Chapter 26 -The Royal Family

A/N: You guys have been really slacking with the votes and it makes me sad :( *tear tear* lol please vote and comment! It means a lot to me when you do it on your own without me telling you to. BTW if you haven't checked out Outcasts then please do and give feedback. Thank you! 

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 26 –The Royal Family

Giselle walked into her history of home lands class feeling slightly overwhelmed. She never expected Jonah to come out and reveal all these feelings she had no idea about but then again she never expected to be placed into a school where students were as gifted as her. Everything was slapping her in the face one by one but right now Jonah was the biggest surprise.

She managed to take in a breath as she took a seat and hadn’t realized that she had been going without oxygen for a while which is why she felt so light headed. Zoey was seated next to her and leaned over to her smiling. “What’s up with you? You look like you just saw a ghost.” She nearly whispered.

Giselle shook her head. “I’m fine.”

But I would have rather saw a ghost then deal with this.

Zoey sat up straight as Ms. Ambrosia walked into the room ready to start her lesson. Giselle was glad she had arrived knowing she needed anything to get her mind off of what had just happened and how she would go about the situation later. Zach quickly then joined them at the table.

Zoey spoke up as Ms. Ambrosia wrote on the board with gold chalk ‘The royal family’. “Why were you late?”

Zach shrugged. “Business.”

“We’re twins Zach, what kind of business would you be involved in that wouldn’t have anything to do with me?” Zoey was cheery as always but her tone seemed a little distant, suspicious even, of her own brother. Still Giselle noticed how her smile was still glued to her face, a permanent grin.

Giselle decided not to butt in since it didn’t involve her. Besides they wouldn’t have much time to argue since Ms. Ambrosia was at the front of the room ready teach. The students were silent as quickly as she stood in the front of the room and watched her every move.

“Good morning class.” She started. “Glad to see you are all enthusiastic about learning, I could tell by the constant chatter.”

The class let out a laugh before quieting down again.

“The royal family live in Zeptoria, the queens name is Isadora and she has been running our country for the past twenty years. At the age of twenty three she was announced her thrown after the death of her father King Theodore.”

A gasp came across the class room.

“Settle down, not to worry he passed due to old age at the age of one hundred and five, the laws of Zeptoria state that the oldest of his children then must be given the throne.” She continued. “Queen Isadora has a younger brother by the name Adonis; he is in line for the throne if anything shall happen to the queen. Right now he remains Prince Adonis Philip Theodore Zelotes.”

Giselle couldn’t help but hear girls swooning and nearly fainting because of the simple mention of his name. She didn’t know much about the royal family but she had a feeling that they had major media coverage and that everyone knew who they were. They were royal and probably every person in the world, their world that is, kept up with their social lives.

 “The Royal family resides in the highest mountain of Zeptoria in a castle guarded by the most trained knights and warriors, the reason being is because they are the most important people of the land but don’t let their location fool you, they constantly come out of their homes and travel their land.”