Chapter 31 - Heartbreak and Winter Plans

A/N: GUYS! I thought of a new story that all of you will love and will start it once the school for the gifted is over, its going to be so awesome and is going to be called either "Superpowered" or something along those lines, now if you love the school for the gifted then you are going to LOVE THIS! I was just sitting around after frolicking through wonderland lmao (kidding) and it hit me! I though of this amazing story! So i'll start it once the school for the gifted is over, besides that - here is the second installment for the DOUBLE KNOCKOUT! Hope you like it :) lol. Next update will be no later than 6/8/2011 :D. Well enough of me babbling! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND ENJOY! 

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 31 – Heartbreak and Winter Plans

It was her last day of detention and Giselle couldn’t help but feel relieved as she walked out. Sir Frank was probably even growing tired of her. All she had been doing every day in detention was sit there and watch Sir Frank sit at his desk and grade students work. It was growing annoying and not to mention very boring.

For a second Giselle regretted walking out of her detention room. Jonah was standing there leaning against the wall waiting for her. She inhaled a bunch of air and held it in her lungs before approaching him.

Jonah gave her the slightest of all smiles while standing in front of her. He looked sick as if he had the flu and was struggling to stand there. Giselle figured it was because of Isaac but didn’t even bother to bring it up. She waited patiently for him to speak.

“How’ve you been?”

“Fine.” She said flatly.

“That’s good, I’m sorry that I’ve been kind of ghost on you.” He responded. “I figured you needed some space.”

“Cut the crap, Jonah.” She retorted anger in her voice. “Why’d you create a stupid poison to keep Isaac and me apart? Like what kind of self centered, selfish, controlling person are you?”

Jonah stood there shocked and staring. Her words cut threw him like a knife. They were cold and harsh. “He’s – He’s not right for you!”

“That’s not for you to decide!” She yelled back. “And you shouldn’t be getting involved!”

“I just wanted a fair shot to be with you.” He replied. “I wanted to tell you how I felt without worrying about him getting in the way.”

“Jonah, I don’t have feelings for you. Not in that way, we are just friends.” She said. “Well, at least we were, I honestly don’t know if I want anything to do with you anymore.”

His eyes leaked pain as he searched for the right words. “Giselle, don’t.”

“You did this to yourself.”

Jonah grabbed her hand and she yanked it out his grip. He didn’t know how to react or how to respond. He stared down at her thinking it was a dream, wanting to do anything to change her reaction, to change the way she felt. But her face revealed utter disgust and there was no way he could turn back.

            Giselle shook her head out of disappointment and turned around to head to her dorm. She felt Jonah’s eyes burning into the back of her neck. She knew he was watching and she didn’t care. He wasn’t who she thought he was and at that moment she didn’t really want a friendship with him.

            It was only four P.M and the campus seemed to be deserted. Something must have been going on that she didn’t know about. She walked into her dorm building to find Jasmine about to leave, walking in the direction she was heading but the opposite way. Jasmine grabbed her arm and grinned. “Meeting in the main hall.”