Let's Do It

Request for Harry can you write it about Harry And y/n are both famous singers and they elope with nobody knowing plz

You huffed and pulled the phone away from your ear for a second to take a breath and then you put it back up to your ear, your mother still going on about a coral or mint green colour scheme. The door opened and closed downstairs and you cut your mum off. "Harry just got home, I need to go just now but I'll text you later and let you know what I decided. I need to get to the studio soon and lay down some vocals for the tracks I've chosen for my album so I'll pop by when I'm doing that," you said to try and ease her wedding talk, hoping that she'd save it up for that day. You hung up after saying your goodbyes and you sighed.

You and Harry had both gotten engaged 2 years ago after dating for 3 years. You both met at the Brit Awards in 2014 and at first you weren't sure if the date he had asked you on sounded like a good idea, but you're glad you said yes since three years after that, he was proposing to you after your show in Paris that he had managed to accompany you to.

Two years after the proposal, just as the wedding seemed to be coming together, just as quickly everything got stressful and blew up. Your parents were constantly on at you giving you ideas and telling you what they had at their wedding, Anne and Robin were calling every few days to see if you had made any decisions. And then with all of the boys and everyone from your backing dancers to writers you work with to your tour team, all who you had gotten friendly with, constantly asking about the wedding it got you worked up and stressed. And although you love everyone who was fussing over the wedding and asking you questions, it was yours and Harry's wedding.

When Harry found you, you were laying on your bed with a hand over your eyes trying not to let the tears escape. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as soon as he opened the bedroom door and took a look at you.

"Why do you assume something's wrong?" You asked and he came to sit on the bed beside where you were lying.

"I've been with you for five years, I think I know when your stressed and upset. Tell me what's wrong," he smiled softly as you sat up and cuddled into the side of him.

You wrapped your arms around his torso and kissed his jaw. "The wedding. Everyone is on at me to choose what they want and how they want things. Everyone's asking me questions about the planning and we're almost done with it but my mums recommending all of these changes and I'm so stressed. I just feel like we've lost sight of what this is about. I'm marrying you because I love you, not because of the wedding or the coral table pieces. I wish we would have thought about this more and maybe just had a small wedding. The only thing that's certain is the dress, tux and rings in our closet and I just wish we could run off and come back Mr and Mrs Styles," you vented to your fiancé and he pulled you in closer.

"Let's do it. Let's pack up your dress, my tux and the rings and go anywhere and elope. Anywhere you want," he whispered and you looked up at him with wide eyes. "I'm being serious, we'll call off the wedding in a few weeks and send our marriage announcements. I agree with you, love. Everything's so hectic and I just want to marry you, I don't care about a big, fancy wedding," he smiled and you grabbed his face and placed a kiss onto his lips.

----

12 hours later you were climbing into a car to take you to the beachfront hotel Harry had booked you both into. You and Harry, during the flight to Tahiti, had organized someone to officiate the marriage on the pink sand beach, a photographer and a videographer.

Once you arrived at the hotel, you grabbed your dress from Harry who was holding it out to you along with your mini little case that held your makeup, hair curlers, shoes, underwear and your veil for the next day. You also stuffed a silk camisole in to sleep in tonight. Harry pulled out his tux bag and the big case that held all of the rest of your clothes for your week-long vacation/honeymoon in Tahiti and his wedding shoes and the rings he was to get to the officiate before tomorrow afternoon.