24 : Leave

Colby's POV

The sunlight shining through my blinds hits my face causing me to begin to wake. I wake up with a smile. Probably one of the most peaceful sleeps I have had in weeks. But now that I am starting to fully wake I don't feel the warmth anymore.

I turn around to see no one in the bed with me. No one is in the room with me. I know that I was hoping everything wasn't a dream last night but I know it definitely wasn't a dream.

I start to get up from the bed. Grabbing some clothes as I was still nude under my covers. I get fully clothed before heading out of my room. I can hear some voices. Ava and Hunter must be awake.

"Morning" I smile at them. They are both sitting at our kitchen island drinking their coffees.

"Look who is finally up" Hunter smiles back.

"I'm surprised you are actually able to walk" Ava laughs.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I question.

"Well seeing as it has been weeks since you two last hooked up I figured you would need some time to get fully back into it" Ava answers. "And because Noah has a big ass di-" Hunter quickly covers Ava's mouth with her hand.

"Yeah how about you don't talk about my cousins you know what in front of me. I'd rather not have that image in my head" Hunter tells her. Me and Ava both laugh.

"I mean Ava isn't lying. Noah's-"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH AHHHH NO. I CAN'T HEAR YOU" Hunter shouts while covering her ears with her hands. Me and Ava laugh some more as we mess with Hunter.

"Where is she anyways?" I ask.

"WHAT?" Hunter asks. I roll my eyes and pull her hands off of her ears.

"I asked where Noah is"

"Oh" Hunter nods. "Wait, she isn't in your room?"

"No, I figured she was out here with you guys but clearly she isn't"

"No we haven't seen Noah. We both thought she was in the room with you this entire time"

"I knew I should've kept watch" Hunter says angrily.

"Kept watch?" I question with confusion.

"I'm going to fucking kill her" Hunter clenches her jaw. Just as she gets up from the chair our front door swings open.

"Oh perfect you're all awake" Noah comes in with a big smile and occupied hands. "I woke up before any of you so I went and got us all fresh bagels and some coffee" she says, setting all the food down on the counter.

"What?" Noah asks, seeing us all continue to stare at her in silence. "D-do you guys not want bagels? I can go get something else"

"N-no this is great. Thank you" I smile.

"Then what's wrong? Why are you and Ava looking at me all sad and Hunter looking at me like I just pissed her off" she asks.

"W-we just thought that you...um left" I answer her.

"Well I did leave to get breakfast"

"No I mean like left left"

"You told her?" Noah asks Hunter. She seems upset and worried.

"No" Hunter answers. "Well not exactly"

"Noah what's going on?" her eyes fall onto mine. I can tell that she is thinking about a lot of things right now. Having trouble navigating through her thoughts.

"Um" Noah looks up, glancing at Hunter and Ava. She looks ashamed. This is a look I never see on Noah. I grab her hand and pull her to my room. I think she wants to tell me but is embarrassed to say it in front of everyone. Being alone with me might help her talk.