1 : Kane

Narrator's POV

The training room is filled with employees preparing for today's training. Elliott joined in today to assist her mother in law on training the new employees. She has helped out before a few times since marrying her wife Sterling. Her mother in law, Drew, is still the toughest person she knows but she is getting older. She promised her wife that she would make sure that Drew did not over do it.

Elliott's attention was quickly caught when she saw her daughter, Noah, speaking with one of the new employees. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the young girl.

"Yeah maybe I can give you a few lessons some day" the girl flirted. Elliott smacked her daughter on the back of her head causing the girl to turn around quickly.

"Stop flirting with your grandma's employees"

"Wait, you're a Kane?" the employee asks the girl.

"She is" Elliott answers for her daughter.

"My apologies. This will never happen again" the employee walks away.

"Seriously mom" the girl looks at Elliott.

"You are here for training not flirting"

"I am a good multi-tasker"

"Get back to the front before your grandmother finds out or your mom"

"No don't tell mom" the girl looks worried.

"I won't if you listen and stop flirting with employees"

"Fine" the girl sighs before heading back to where she is suppose to be.

The training begins with ex-spy Drew Kane leading the session. Although it has been years since the founding of Stark Securities she still attends every training for the new hires. She is very attentive when it comes to making sure that everyone is training properly.

Along with Drew, all her other siblings help with the training when they can. Some have moved to Richview in the past couple of years. Her parents wanted a place where they could see all their grandchildren so the entire family decided to join Drew in Richview. The only siblings that were not living in Richview permanently were Callan and Killian. They both did not have families or spouses. They wanted to continue working as spies for as long as they could and travel the world.

"Nice move Noah" Drew compliments her granddaughter.

Being the granddaughter of an ex spy has always intrigued Noah. She wanted to be just like Drew.

As a baby it seemed clear that she would follow in her grandmother's footsteps. She lived for excitement and thrill. In a way Noah was the person you would get if you combined all of the Kane siblings into one.

Like Drew she was stubborn and a strong fighter. She had great technological knowledge and care like her uncle Sloane. The stealthiest of aunt Victoria. The marksmanship and confidence of aunt Callan. The athleticism of uncle Navy. And the bravery of uncle Killian.

She got plenty from her moms as well, including the rebellious phase of her mother Sterling. The protectiveness of her mother Elliott. And both of their intelligence.

Noah was essentially the perfect spy. Except for the part that she wasn't a spy.

Noah begged to be able to attend the same academy her grandmother attended but she was not allowed. Her family had become too known for her to become an agent for the U.S government. She was devastated when she learned that she could not become a spy. The Vanderbilt-Kane name brought many pros but as well as many cons. This being one of them for Noah.