10 : Touch

Colby's POV

"Now, I believe I won a bet earlier tonight" her smile turns into a smirk. I was so focused on the conversation with her parents that I forgot about the bet. "Yes you did" I smirk back.

"I get complete control" I tell Noah.

"That was the deal" she shrugs with a smirk.

This was a great bet because no matter the outcome we were both going to win. Tonight however I get what I want. She can get what she wants another night. And what I want is to switch things up. For months Noah has been the one setting the rules. Yes she now listens to what I tell her but she is still my bodyguard so I have to do what she says. Especially now that she is my girlfriend I don't put up a fight like before.

So for tonight I am the one in command. I'm the tough one. And I am going to have some fun.

I get up from my bed to stand in front of her. She remains sitting at the edge of my bed. I move her legs open with my knee for me to stand between them. Her eyes run over my body and her hands come up to my waist but I swipe them away.

"No no no" I shake my head as her eyes stare into mine. "No touching until I say you can"

My hands come up to her face. My thumbs rubbing against her soft perfect skin. "Only I get to touch you without needing permission. Understood?" I ask seductively. She lets out a small breath and swallows the lump in her throat. Her eyes focused on my lips.

Noah doesn't respond so I push my hands through the back of her hair and pull on it. Her head is pulled back tilting more up to me. "I said understood"

"Yes" she grins.

"Yes what?" I grip tighter.

"Yes, princess"

I kiss her lips aggressively. Biting down on her bottom lip before pushing my tongue into her mouth. She gives into me willingly. "Good girl" I pull back.

"Now stand up" I pull on her shirt forcing her to come up. I grab my desk chair to center it in front of my bed. I pull her once more and push her into the chair. "You are going to sit here and wait patiently until I come back"

I walk to my drawer taking out the lingerie that I bought a few days ago. I go to my bathroom to change into what I know will drive Noah crazy. I bought a very lacey and minimal material black two piece lingerie. I open the bathroom door to see Noah already looking in my direction. Her lips slightly part once she sees me walking out.

"Fuck" I hear her say under her breathe.

"How do I look?" I ask before biting down on my bottom lip. I know how her body already reacts when I bite on my own lip.

"Breathtaking" her eyes do not leave my body. She shifts in her seat. I look down to see her erection through her pants.

I move to her waist. Straddling her. My hands grip onto the back of the chair, her head between my arms. I move my hips slowly. At a pace I know that is painfully too slow for her. With the thinness of my clothing the friction is making me more wet. Now Noah is the one biting down on her lip. Her eyes slightly rolling back. "Do you want to touch me baby?" I whisper into her ear.

"Yes, so badly baby" she sighs out.

"Too bad. You can't yet" she groans in disappointment. "But you can watch" I get off of her and move to my nightstand.

"W-watch what?" she has a small pout on her face.

I only grin at her with no verbal response. I move onto my bed with a fun toy that I haven't used since getting with Noah. I am on my knees facing my girlfriend. I run my hands over my body before slipping one into my underwear. I rub circles on myself causing some arousal. Noah clenches her jaw as she watches.