12 : Chaos

Colby's POV

Earlier today in my bedroom with Noah I was left very sexually frustrated. I wanted nothing more than this dinner to be over so that I can have my dessert.

I love my parents and spending time with them but right now all I want is Noah.

"I can smell your sexual frustration," Noah whispers into my ear as we walk back to the car.

"And whose fault is that" I say back earning a small laugh from her.

"We'll see you both at home?" my mom turns to us.

"But we drove here together?" I tell her.

"Something has come up and me and your father have to head into the office. Leo is sending a car for us"

"Drive safely" my dad gives Noah the keys before him and my mom walk to a black SUV. I see some of the family guards inside and in the other car behind them.

"Do you think something is wrong?" I ask Noah.

"Your father didn't tell me anything. It might just be a work related issue"

"Okay" I try not to think too much into it, but I am still worried. I hate everything that is going on. I don't like to see my parents stressed and concerned.

Me and Noah walk to our car. She opens the passenger door for me before getting into the driver's seat. We begin to drive back home. I try my best to be patient but it only lasts about ten minutes.

"Pull over" I quickly let out.

"What?" Noah turns to me confused. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, just pill over Noah" I demand and she follows. She slows down the car to pull over on the side of the road. It is an empty road and dark out. Perfect for what I want.

"What's wrong?" she asks with concern.

I unbuckle my seat belt to quickly climb over the console and onto her lap. I crash my lips onto her. Needing the feel of them on mine. Craving her taste. I feel like a horny teenager that can't stop.

Noah takes her seatbelt off. Her hands start to roam over all of my body. Coming up to my breasts and caressing them. She grips them firmly, making me moan at her touch. The slip of her tongue into my mouth fills my stomach with butterflies. Her lips are a drug that I am addicted to.

I reach down to her pants, undoing the button and pulling down the zipper. I reach in grabbing her shaft. Her body twitches at my grasp. After a few pumps I lift my hips up to lower my underwear. She helps to remove them. Her hands on my hips to help me sit back down with her slowly going inside of me.

She bites her bottom lip when I take her fully inside of me.

"Do I feel good baby?" I question. Not moving my hips at all just yet.

"Y-yes. Very good" her eyes close slightly.

My hand goes to her throat, pushing it back just enough for her to open her eyes once more. "I want you to watch me Noah"

"Yes princess" she smirks.

I begin to buckle my hips at a very slow pace. I know that she wants me to go faster. However, I want to feel her come undone for as long as I can. Feel her body build up with me controlling the pace.

Her eyes have not left my body. Listening to what I want.

"F-faster princess" she groans.

"You want me to go faster?" I tilt my head slightly to the side.