5 : Mine

Colby's POV

It took me a few minutes to find Skylar, but I finally did.

"Hey I'm sorry about Ava. Can we talk?"

"Depends. Does your guard dog have to be here?" she asks and looks behind me. I turn to see Noah standing close. She looks pissed. I don't think she likes Skylar much.

"Noah, some space please. You can still keep an eye on me from over there" I point to the corner. She continues to stare at Skylar but listens to me and walks to the corner. I can feel her eyes remain on us.

"I know it's weird to talk to someone while a guard stands by them all the time. I'm sorry"

"Why is she here? You use to only have a guard outside your building but now you have her"

"It wasn't my choice. My parents decided"

"Could've picked someone better"

"Enough about Noah" I try to change the topic. "Do you want to dance?"

"Won't I get body slammed if I get close to you?"

"I don't know, maybe" I smirk and walk close to Skylar. My arms wrap around her neck. I come up to her ear and whisper, "That is a risk you are going to have to take" when I pull back Skylar is smiling. Her eyes fall to mine.

"Let's go" I take her hand and walk us to the living room. There is a crowd of people dancing.

I pull Skylar back close to me. We both start dancing. I turn around leaning my back to her body. Her hands come to my waist, my head on her shoulder. I can feel her breath on my neck. Our bodies grind together to the music. When I look up my eyes make contact with Noah. Her eyes are on me and solely me. She has a look on her face that makes me think she wants to either murder me or Skylar. She kind of looks jealous.

She looks so hot. What, no Colby stop. Don't think that.

Skylar starts to kiss on my neck. I grab the back of her head with my hand. But my focus is still on Noah. I smirk when I see her get more tense. She has not looked away from me one bit.

"Colby?"

"Huh?" I turn back to look at Skylar.

"I asked if you want to go to my room"

"Oh, um, yeah, but Noah will follow"

"Not if she doesn't see us leave" she replies. "Trust me" she pulls the person next to us and whispers something to her. "Okay in a minute we will make a run for it"

"What do you mean?"

"Shit I'm so sorry" I turn to Noah. The girl that Skylar was speaking to is wiping up her drink. It was spilled all over Noah.

"Come on" Skylar pulls my hand. We leave the crowd quickly and head upstairs. I continue to run wherever Skylar is pulling me to.

We got to her room. She closes the door behind her quickly. "Okay I don't think she saw us"

"I don't think so either" I look around her room. I have never been in here before. "Your room is cool-" I get turned around by my waist quickly causing me to bump into Skylar. Before I can say anything else her lips crash onto mine. My hands go up to cup her face.

"I waited all semester to do that" she says before reconnecting our lips.

Our kiss is aggressive and intense. Skylar is a good kisser, but the only thing I can think about right now is how much better my kiss with Noah was. Snap out of it Colby you are literally kissing another girl right now.