Chapter 41

'What is this?'

As time slowed down from the extreme tension it felt, the Orc Chieftain's instincts of a warrior, trained to their very limit, sent out countless warning bells.

It said that a truly 'terrifying' being was headed this way.

Badump!!

The sound of the Orc's heartbeat rang around painfully in its eardrums, like a series of thunderclaps.

If it didn't get out of here right now, it'd be killed.

The sharp instincts of a warrior honed like a fine blade would sometimes display powers close to that of the gift of foresight.

Just like right now!

'.......!!'

Groctar quickly discarded the human female and with the movements akin to a wild animal, fled to the door of the classroom.

BOOM!!

A mighty, ear-splitting explosion occurred next, the shards of glass flying out like shrapnel.

Meanwhile, Orcs manning the doorways began hastily retreating away after the back of their Chieftain suddenly appeared in front of their eyes.

'......'

Groctar wordlessly glared forward, it's breathing now becoming extremely cautious.

It was picking up on an unusual and eerie vibe. It could see a human male it hadn't seen before standing on the spot where the human female was just now.

Groctar shifted its gaze ever so slightly to the side. Its opposite corner was where the windows were. Nothing remained of the entirety of that wall as if it had been struck by a powerful siege weapon.

'Did the human enter by breaking through the windows?'

Even with its excellent dynamic visual acuity, the Orc Chieftain still failed to follow that man's movements.

'.......'

Groctar could only swallow its saliva at the sudden entrance of a powerful opponent. A strand of cold sweat trickled down its temple.

Kiiiaaahhk-!!

Groctar's head snapped upwards after it heard that screech. Past the ceiling, beyond the roof - yet another powerful enemy was circling above the Orc's head like a hawk waiting for prey to emerge.

'This might become a difficult fight.'

Groctar's eyes were now dyed in the color of nervousness, something that didn't exist only a few moments ago.

The new enemy completely ignored the presence of the Orc Chieftain and its underlings, and simply proceeded to confirm the human female's condition. Groctar spoke to its enemy.

"I am Groctar, from the proud tribe of Red Blade!"

That was the warrior's introduction only granted to an opponent capable of reaping away the Orc's life.

Having completed its introduction, Groctar asked the human male.

"And who are you?"

Jongryeo raised his head and quietly spoke.

"Shut your mouth and quietly wait for your turn there."

A human just used the language of the Orcs?

The Orc's surprise lasted only for a moment. Perhaps it was because of the power carried in that man's voice, that none of the Orcs, which included Groctar itself, could even dare to budge an inch from the spot.