Chapter 35

The Vice-Master of the tentatively named 'Solo Play' Guild, as well as its chief recruitment officer, its sole lawyer, and even its accountant, Yoo Jinho smiled brightly as he saw Jin Woo entering the office.

"You came back, hyung-nim!"

"Nothing happened while I was gone, right?"

"Yes, hyung-nim. However, an applicant wanting to become a founding member is....."

"Okay. Show me the list. Let me go through it as well."

Seeing that Yoo Jinho was pressing him with the same stuff they'd been talking about in the morning, the kid must've been desperate to establish the Guild as soon as possible.

Thankfully, Jin Woo was thinking the same thing.

They only needed one more person for the spot of the founding member. A minimum of three people was needed to satisfy the requirements to establish a Guild.

'Even if we're trying to fill in the headcount, it's better to pick someone hard-working and trustworthy, I think. It's not like we'll be seeing each other only once, after all.'

Jin Woo nodded his head, convinced by his own thoughts. But now that he took a closer look, Yoo Jinho's complexion seemed a bit cloudy for some reason.

"Did something happen?"

"The thing is.... Hyung-nim."

"Yeah?"

"As you may well know, you need a lot of capital in order to establish a Guild. The bidding prices for higher ranked Gates all start at astronomical sums, we gotta pay the signing fees to the newly-joining Hunters, and most importantly, the person applying to become our founding mem...."

Jin Woo cut him off there.

"Is this enough capital for now?"

Thud.

Jin Woo placed the potato sack he carried into the office on the floor.

'What's this?'

Yoo Jinho's puzzled gaze peered into the open gap of the sack. And he found it packed full of expensive magic crystals.

"H-hyung-nim....?! W-what are these?"

Jin Woo was nonchalant in his reply.

"There was an open Gate on the way to the office, so I made a pit stop."

"....."

He went out only a couple of hours ago, yet during such a short period of time, he found a high-ranking dungeon, cleared it completely, and brought out all the magic crystals found within?

"As expected of you, you're amazing, hyung-nim!!"

Yoo Jinho stopped thinking about this matter there. It was ultimately a fruitless endeavor to pigeonhole hyung-nim with common sense.

Jin Woo watched Yoo Jinho celebrating the acquisition of their seed money with a content smile, before shifting his gaze over to the conference suite.

"By the way, why is he here?"

"Pardon? Ahh. I was about to talk to you about him a minute ago.... Well, someone applying to become a founding member is waiting for you, hyung-nim."

Jin Woo's eyes widened.

"An applicant?"

"Yes, hyung-nim."

"Who is?"

"The person waiting for you in the conference suite, hyung-nim."