Chapter 17

The Shaman was furious.

When it first opened its eyes in this place, only one order was filling up its mind.

- Hunt down humans!

However, what was the meaning of this pathetic display?

Wasn't a lone human easily hunting down every single member of its tribe? This wasn't supposed to happen. No, such a thing must not happen at all.

The Shaman's eyes reddened even further as it witnessed the massacre of its subordinates.

'You insect-like bastard! I'll step on you!!'

If hexes didn't work against the enemy, then all it had to do was to bless itself and fight!

"The song of rage! The song of strengthening! The song of the giants! The song of the fire dragon!"

With the completion of the various spells, the Shaman's body suddenly ballooned up to nearly ten metres tall. Its strength, agility, stamina, and even its confidence increased greatly as well, power filling up every square inch of its frame.

Right away, the Shaman used its gigantic arm to swat away the Shadow Soldiers, and then took a deep breath.

And then...

"Fuuuu-hoook!!"

When the Shaman spat out its breath, reddish black flames erupted out of its mouth.

Rumble!!

The soldiers immediately dissipated and scattered away when they were struck dead-on by the flames. Even those grazed by it were no exception. Parts of their bodies were blown away and they were rendered unable to carry on fighting.

The flames didn't end with one attack; the second wave of flames spat out of the Shaman's mouth in a row.

The Shaman was able to greatly reduce the number of the Shadow Soldiers with its continuous attacks. Having received a boost to its confidence, it roared out at the top of its lungs.

"Do you still find this great Karugalgan funny now?!"

The reply came from above its head.

"Yup."

The Shaman flinched and raised its head, all the while hurriedly trying to chant a defensive spell, but...

But, Jin Woo was one step quicker.

CRACK!!

The Shaman's head smashed down into the ground. The floor shattered and spiderweb-like cracks rapidly spread out.

Jin Woo had already experienced blowing away Vulcan with his bare fist. And that demon was much, much larger than this arrogant Shaman, too.

[You have killed the owner of the dungeon.]

When he lightly landed on the ground, feel-good messages began popping up in his view one after the other.

[Level up!]

"There you go!"

Jin Woo pumped his fist.

Back when he was fighting using 'Stealth', he levelled up once. When he was killing these Orcs, another level up. And, after killing the boss just now, another level up. Clearing this A-rank dungeon netted him three level ups, in other words.

This was a result well above his expectation. He even felt very grateful towards Foreman Bae for suggesting yesterday that they should work together again.

'This is very good.'

With an elated mind, Jin Woo walked closer to the boss. The once-buffed up Shaman's body had reverted back to its original size already.