Chapter 10

Knights were still tirelessly rushing at him.

Swish! Slash!!

Jongryeo evaded their blades and quickly counterattacked by cutting them down.

However....

'This will go on forever.'

When he shifted his gaze away just for a brief moment, far more knights than he had cut down appeared out of seemingly nowhere to fill the gap.

Slash!!

One more knight lost its head.

'I gotta find the mages.'

Jongryeo utilized the shoulders of the headless knight and leaped up before the creature collapsed to the floor.

'Sprint!'

Jongryeo's form blurred in an instant. Of course, he wasn't trying to hide.

What he was aiming for was....

[The mage has used 'Skill: Eyes of Detection'.]

....The ear-piercing mechanical beeps rang out from several directions.

Jongryeo ran on top of the knights and quickly confirmed the positions of the eye-like symbols.

'Found them! There are a total of five mages!'

Jongryeo targeted the closest mage to him.

"......!"

The mage hurriedly gathered knights around it the moment Jongryeo turned to stare at it, but....

Swish-!!

Vortex Vanquisher flew out of his left hand in a straight line and stabbed accurately in the middle of the mage's forehead.

Stab!

[You defeated the mage.]

Tumble...

Once more, hundreds of knights tumbled to the ground.

'Four more left!'

Jongryeo stepped on the knights' heads and moved towards his next target.

Meanwhile, he sneaked a glance towards the 'Vortex Vanquisher' he hadn't recovered yet. It was time to use his new skill.

'Dominator's Touch!'

Jongryeo extended his left hand towards the spear, and as if a magnet was pulling it in, the weapon flew back in.

'Yes!'

Jongryeo snatched the spear off the air.

Now that he didn't have to personally retrieve his spear, he could take the most efficient route to his target. In the next second, he arrived before the next mage, and...

".....!"

Even before the knights could try anything, he cut the b*stard up in half.

[You defeated the mage.]

More knights collapsed again. With that, not even half of the original number of knights remained.

The initiative was clearly with him now.

Jongryeo's glare became harsher.

'There are three left.'

Perhaps sensing the threat, the remaining mages all gathered in one spot. It wasn't only them, either. The knights they controlled also gathered around them.