Chapter 28

The Korean team had entered the boss room, also known as 'the queen's chamber'. It took them 15 minutes to get here.

'If we consider the fact that we'll need roughly the same amount of time to get out of here....'

They still had around 30 minutes of wiggle room. Assuming that they should be able to shorten their return trip because they were already familiar with the path now, the remaining time was on the 'more than enough' side.

'Very good.'

Having confirmed the time with his wristwatch, Ma Dong Wook raised his head. Everything was going according to plan. What remained now was how should they go about bookending this operation.

Baek Yoonho used his 'Eyes of the Beast' to see through the darkness and accurately assessed the number of enemies present.

"The queen is at the rearmost location. There are eight guards in front of the target."

The queen's guards were incomparably stronger than the regular ants. It'd be too tough for one Tanker to take on the attacks of the queen and its guard monsters. From here onwards, Ma Dong Wook needed another person to act as a secondary Tanker.

He looked to his side.

"Hunter Park."

"What?"

"Can you take on the guard duty while I tend to the queen?"

"Okay."

Jongryeo's reply was short and simple.

He have some experience serving as the main Tanker during his raids in past. So, performing the role of a sub-tanker was easier than drinking cold soup for him.

Ma Dong Wook shifted his gaze to the rest of the team. Every single member present here was a top specialist in hunting down monsters. Going through detailed explanations was a waste of time for them.

"Let's go."

As soon as Ma Dong Wook turned toward the ants, Choi Jong-In created a massive ball of light and floated it up to the highest point in the boss room. That brightly illuminated the entirety of the chamber.

"Heok."

The cameraman spat out a quiet gasp at the sheer size of the light sphere. He quickly began whispering towards a small mic located near his lips.

"As an A-rank Hunter, I've participated in quite a few raids before, but it's my first time seeing such a huge 'Light' magic like that. As expected of Korea's best Mage-type Hunter!"

His voice entered the mic and got transmitted to the viewers throughout the entire country.

Not too long ago, he heard that the live broadcast he was filming had shot past the audience rating of 80%.

Feeling overly motivated now, the cameraman tried to step forward in order to capture even better footage, but then, Min Byung-Gyu standing next to him at the back of the group hurriedly yanked him back by his shoulder.

"Keok?!"

At this absolute strength, the cameraman couldn't offer any resistance and spun around to face Min Byung-Gyu. His shoulder hurt so much that his mouth bobbed up and down all by itself.

'How can a Healer be this strong?'

There was no time to get shocked, though. The cameraman was now facing Min Byung-Gyu who carried a completely different expression to when he was busy cracking jokes during the ride in the helicopter.

"This here is a boss room of an S-rank dungeon. No one here is responsible for your life, except yourself."

Hearing Min Byung-Gyu's anger-infused voice, the cameraman could only continue to nod his head, unable to form an intelligible reply.