Chapter 33

"Excuse me? The camera?"

"Yes."

The cameraman looked at Jin Woo with a flustered expression. But, Jin Woo's face was solemn, deeply serious, and unmoving.

"But, why the camera, all of a sudden...?"

Jin Woo remained silent at the flustered cameraman's question.

"...."

The cameraman couldn't come to a decision here. Hunter Sung Jin Woo was indeed his savior. He'd gladly heed that man's request, especially when he was also saving the lives of others here, too.

'However, to ask me to switch the camera off....'

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that every South Korean citizen must be watching this broadcast, right now. As a broadcaster, he found it hard to press the 'off' button on his camera under the current situation.

When he began hesitating like that, Jin Woo chose to not waste any more time and spoke up.

"If you don't. I'll just break it."

Hearing Jin Woo's icy tone of voice, the cameraman flinched grandly.

If Hunter Sung Jin Woo decided to break the camera, then would the combined efforts of the Hunters present here even be enough to stop him?

The 'why' no longer mattered as he was left with no choice in the matter anymore.

"I-I understand. Hold on."

The cameraman removed the head-mounted camera and switched the device off. After confirming the 'power' light of the camera was gone, Jin Woo gently took Park Jongryeo back from Baek Yoonho.

'I didn't want to scare the cameraman, but....'

It couldn't be helped if he wanted to save Jongryeo.

While holding him, Jin Woo quickly scanned his vicinity. He then took a couple of deep breaths and closed his eyes.

'What is he trying to do now?'

The attention of the Hunters was all gathered on him now. Soon, he opened his eyes. Finding the location of what he was searching for, Jin Woo suddenly turned around and headed deeper into the ant tunnel.

His steps were brisk, but he never broke into a full-blown sprint in consideration of his omega's current condition. Others dazedly stared at his back, before quickly recovering their wits to run after him.

Finally, Jin Woo came to a stop and cautiously put Jongryeo down. He then began removing the pile of ant corpses from around him.

"Heok!!"

Discovering something rather unexpected, the cameraman was the first one to gasp out in surprise.

"Mm...."

Other Hunters also let a stunned gasp leak out from their mouths. Because, the cold, headless body of Min Byung Gyu was there. It was a gruesome sight to behold, where there was literally nothing above his neck area.

Only then did they venture to guess why Hunter Sung Jin Woo demanded for the camera to be cut off. No one out there would want to witness that horrible scene, after all.

"Keuk."

The closest person to Min Byung Gyu out of everyone present here, Baek Yoonho, squeezed his eyes shut and turned his head away.

But then...

'Wait a minute...'

He suddenly thought of something.