First Gorge

"Is this gentle enough?" Dave asked as he touched down.

Ava nodded quickly.

"Good!" Dave said, smiled, and started to pump her digestive track.

Ava gasped and closed her eyes. She reach down toward her love tunnel.

"Look at me!" Dave commanded, "and stop exciting yourself!"

"But Dave ...!" Ava protested.

"That's for later!" Dave grunted, "just concentrate on my rod now!"

"Damn!" Ava hissed, frowned at him but started working on her sphincter as he told her.

For a few seconds, nobody talked. Only Dave grunts, and the sound of air leaving Ava's lungs each time Dave pushed in were heard.

Ava writhed softly at one of his thrust.

"Hurt?" Dave asked.

"A bit," she answered, biting her lower lips, "do it slowly, please!"

Dave smirked, yet he reduced his pace.

"You like it?" Ava asked back.

"Yes!" Dave complimented with heavy breaths, "you're amazing!"

Ava scolded him, but couldn't hide her smile.

"You know," Dave added, "all through the meeting I thought of humping you in your back hole in this position, just like this!"

"Congratulations, then!" Ava mocked him, "you got what you dream of!"

Dave smiled back at her.

Humming sound was suddenly heard. 

"Your phone?" Dave asked.

Ava nodded.

"Take it!"

"But ...!"

"Take it!"

Ava reluctantly took her phone off of her breast pocket. "Yes, Elma?" she greeted the caller, trying hard to keep her breath unsounded.

"You want me to join you for lunch?" Ava repeated, looking at Dave for answer.

Dave nodded and mouthed, "Go!"

"Ok, then, see you at lunch time downstairs!" Ava responded, the  ended the call.

"Lunch with Elma?" Dave asked.

"Uh hmm!" Ava replied, "coming, too?"

Dave shook his head and smiled. "Can't, have works to do!" he said with heavy breaths. Then his smile faded as he gained speed.

Ava noticed the change on her boss' mimic. "Coming?" Ava mumbled her guest.

Dave nodded.

"Come in my mouth, please!" Ava suddenly mumbled even before she realized it.

"Ok!" Dave said laboriously, "ok!"

Another awkward moment before suddenly Dave asked. "Can I move faster?"

Ava nodded.

Dave rammed her forcefully now.

Ava closed her eyes to the sore.

"Look ... At ... Me ...!" Dave barked at each thrust.

Ava reopened her eyes, biting her lips hard.

"I'm coming!" Dave cried as he pulled out.

Ava took apiece of tissue, then quickly climbed down the desk, removed the rubber off of his shaft with tissue. Before Ava could think of what to do with that dirty rubber, Dave grabbed her head and shoved his throbbing rod into her mouth.

"Look at me!" He grunted as he humped her face.

Ava looked up as she played his rod with her tongue in her mouth. Each time her nose touched down on his bush, she smelled a hint of stench, but it was too late to protest now, nor she had the right to do so. So, she just suck it in.

And suck it in she did a moment later, as he deployed his seed inside her mouth. Dave smiled as his shaft, that was ramming the end of her digestive track a few seconds ago, now sowing the beginning of that track.

Ava gulped every glob, and kept on massaging his rod even after he finished depositing.

Dave looked at Ava satisfied, watching her cleaning up her shaft until the hypersensitivity started to kick in. Then he pulled out of her mouth and grabbed her by her shoulder to stand up. "You're amazing!" he concluded just before he kissed her mouth and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks!" Ava managed to reply just before their mouths got entangled.  "Dave ...," she whispered softly a few seconds later.

"Yes?"

"Hump me, please!" Ava plead.

Dave smirked. "After your lunch with Elma!" he said.

"I'm not hungry!"  Ava pouted, "Your seed make me full!"

Dave chuckled. He thought for a moment before finally said, "You have to go for lunch!"

"Why?"

"I need you to revive my shaft!"

"How can my lunch with her revive you?" Ava scolded him.

"This is how!" Dave said, then he looked at his desk and took a sachet of rubber and the tube.

"What are you doing?" Ava asked, bewildered as she saw Dave took the rubber out of the sachet. Her eyes grew wide in enlightenment as she then saw Dave pulled the rubber down the tube. "Dave ...!" she cried.

Dave smirked at her, then grabbed her waist with one arm, pulled her hack close to him and began to kiss her again.

"Dave! No! Dave!" Ava struggled, "Are you crazy? No!"

"Anything, any hole, right?" Dave said softly, his arm still held her tight against his body.

"But, No!" Ava barked, "that is embarrassing!"

Dave smiled, and resumed kissing her.

Ava struggled foe a couple of seconds, but then his strong arm around her back and his gentle lips on hers made her surrendered. Soon she began to kissed him back. 

Kissing her, Dave's free hand brought the rubber-covered tube toward Ava's crotch, and lifted her skirt.

Ava whined in anticipation.  Then, she sighed and moaned softly as she felt a blunt, hard and rubbery tube slid into her soaked love canal.

"There you go!" Dave mumbled once the tube was fully lodged inside her.

"You're sick, Dave!" she whined softly.

"Now, go have lunch!"

Ava frowned. "I have no panties!" she protested, "what if it slips out?"

"Use your muscles!"

Ava sighed. "This is embarrassing!"

Dave smiled. "Perfect!"

Ava sighed again, tided up her blouse and skirt. "What if it makes me come?" she whined.

"By all means, do come, then!"

She frowned again. "But I don't want to come in public!"

Dave smirked. "Then, don't come!"

"You're sick!" Ava barked, squinting her eyes.

"Go! Have lunch!" Dave commanded, rubbing his already-began-to-harden rod.

Ava snorted, turned her back toward him and start walking carefully toward the door.

"Bring me a sandwich, please!" Dave asked as Ava reached for the door.

"No!" she barked as she left the office and closed the door.

***