Finishing Touch

Ava kept silent for a moment before she finally said to Dave. "Okay, get off of her if you want." A warm tongue was still licking her love well, giving her the afterglows.

Dave dislodged himself off of Mia and sat kneeling between Mia's legs.

"Now, shake yourself!" Ava gave her next command, closing her eyes as she barked.

"You still want my seed?" Dave suddenly asked her.

"Of course!" Ava replied weakly.

"May I remove the ring?"

"You may!" Ava gave her permission, looked up at him as she still perched her cheek on Mia's tummy.

Dave carefully removed the ring off the base of his rod. A dark red line was visible in place where the ring used to be put. He started to shake himself as he looked at Ava. "So, you just had dry season?" he asked, smiling at her.

Ava smiled back at him. "Yeah," she sighed, but thanks to you both, I managed to get wet again!"

Dave chuckled. "I don't know when I can get to cool down this tool, though," he sighed on his rigid piece of piston, still being shaken.

Ava giggled too. "You can use Mia until you are done!" she suggested.

"She's spent!," Dave replied, panted as he tried to give himself a release, "I need to use you!"

"No way!" Ava snapped, "not until you clean that thing up!" Then she gasped to the cool air suddenly blew over her gaping lovel tunnel. Mia apparently blew air straight into it, reigniting the amber down below into flame. Mia's  mouth works then resumed, felt nice again.

"Let me clean it up quickly, then!" Dave said as he started stand.

No! Not until you give me... " Ava breathe her command, panted and gasped, thanks to the fiddling tongue down below, "... that load!"

"Oh, okay!" Dave obliged, resumed his kneeling and shaking between Mia in front of Ava.

"Damn!" Ava cursed, "your girlfriend is good!"

Dave chuckled. "She's yours to use!"

Ava snorted and smiled at her boyfriend, and resumed her pelvis grinding motion.

For a moment no one said a word. Only flapping sound of Dave's hand over his rod, Ava's soft moans and occasional muffled slurping sound from her underneath were heard.

"You're killing Mia," Dave commented suddenly, nodding to her pelvis grinding and pressing Mia's face.

"I can't help it!" Ava replied with heavy breaths, as her pelvis ground forcefully against their lover's face, "she kills me, too!" Her sentence ended in a long moan.

"I want to kiss you," Dave commented, his hand vigorously abusing his tool.

Ava pushed her torso up, leveling her head to Dave's and opened her lips, which Dave immediately devoured. They kissed as Ava enjoyed Mia's tongue works and Dave enjoyed himself.

"Dave ...," Ava murmured a few moments later, her gaze hazy.

"Yes?" Dave answered, his breaths were heavy.

"Please come, quick!" she breathed her plea. "I need you to come before me!"

"Uh!" Dave replied, "hang on!"

"Quick!" Ava begged, her grinding on Mia's face became jerky.

Dave grunted as he forcefully excited himself.

"Please, Dave!" Ava begged again, followed with a squeal as she grimaced and bit her lip. Her whole body move violently.

A slurping sound was heard, followed by Ava's loud moan. "Please!" Her crotch was pulverizing Mia's face even more heavily, punishing the love-slit cleaner.

Still shaking his hard rod, Dave's free hand pushed Mia's T-shirt up to uncover her belly.

Ava, knowing what he's doing, frantically helped her boyfriend, pulling her girlfriend's clothes. Mia's sculptured, tummy, glistened with sweat, was on full display, ready to receive the spread.

"I'm coming!" Dave shouted.

Then he grunted as the first spray of seed jetted out of his rod.

Ava watched in awe as the prized. Milky juice spread across Mia's belly. Then, triggered by the sight and scent of it, a fraction of seconds later, her own floodgate inside her  broke lose. Ava screamed her storm out. Her pelvis stop grinding and instrad push Ava's head down as she might against the mattress.

Another pearly string landed across Mia's belly button.

Ava's head fell on Mia's belly, next the two strings, still screaming.

The third one came out, part of it landed on Ava's face, but she kept on screaming. She wanted to ask Mia to stop her tongue from poking her love well, but she couldn't do anything to stop her body from pushing the air off her chest.

Dave grunted and groaned as he produced shot after shot, wetting Mia's belly and Ava's face.  Finally, after countless salvos, Dave fell down, sat on the mattress between Mia's spread legs, panting.

Mia also finished her storm surge. She felt Mia was still busy  leaning her up but her love lips were numb now. Sluggishly she lifted her head and started claiming the juice she longed for. Slowly she licked it off Mia's belly, a bit saltier than she remembered, but still delicious.

Dave looked at her lover doing it, then helped her with his hand with the liquid that smeared her face. His index scooped it and brought it to Ava's mouth.

Licking his seed-covered finger, Ava looked at Dave and smiled. Mia still fiddled her slit, but it didn't give her much stimulation now.

"Okay," Dave said as he stood up to climb down the bed, "let me clean up so I can dig you!"

"No!" Ava barked weakly, still busy licking Dave's spread from Mia's tummy slowly,  savouring every drop of it.

"But ..," Dave protested a few seconds later, a few seconds later, as Ava showed no intention to explain her reason.

"Wait!" Ava replied between her licks, "You produced too much seed!"

Dave smiled at Ava as she was cleaning up his mess. Her hips was undulating in slow rhythm. His two girls apparently were busy licking.

Once she was sure that no more of Dave's pearly substance was left, she turned her body around to face her girlfriend. Ava smiled at Mia's reddened face, glistened with her love juice. Ava kissed her.

Mia kissed Ava back, weakly as her face and jaws muscles felt sore, after eating Ava for so long.

"Now I'm going to help Dave clean up," Ava whispered, "are you coming?"

Mia smiled. "Thanks, but you can have him for yourself!" she mumbled, "I'm too tired I need tome to rest!"

Ava smiled and left the bed. "Come!" she reached her arm toward Dave, "let me clean you!"

Dave smiled and took her arm. They walked to the bathroom, leaving Mia on the bed.

"Have fun!" Mia bid them as they entered the room, then closed her eyes.

***