Straddle

Tony stopped massaging. Instead, he reached for Mia's crotch and put one finger in.

"Who gave you permission to touch me?" Mia snapped. Yet her legs parted.

"You didn't object either!" Tony murmured. He stroke his finger deep several times, then retrieved it.

"Why you stopped?" Mia protested. Then she immediately smiled as she saw Tony was smelling his glistening finger. "How does it smells?"

"Smells a bit like the doctor's medicine," Tony commented.

"Of course!" Mia replied.

"And his antibiotics," Tony added.

Mia giggled. She reached for her crotch, but immediately Tony stopped her.

"Let me!" He said. With that, Tony resumed stroking her tunnel several times, then brought his middle finger toward her face.

Mia grab his hand and sniffed the liquid-covered finger. "You're right," she commented, "smells like those to medicines."

"Told you so," Tony murmured.

Mia then out that finger and sucked it. "And tastes like ones, too!" She commented again.

Tony released her hand from her grasp, and resumed his finger-stroke on her.

Mia heaved and moan. Her body arched a few times.

tony felt his finger being gripped by her inner muscles. "Your size has back to normal," he commented.

Mia didn't reply  she was as deep in heat as his finger in her. Desperately, she took a glimpse over his rod. "You have some drops of liquid on your tip!" she commented between the panting breaths.

Tony looked down. "Yeah," he agreed.

Mia's alarm rang.

Suddenly Mia moved her body toward him, and put her head on his lap. One of her leg was folded on her seat, the other was folded as well, but stood up with the foot rested on the seat. This pose gave Tony full access to her slit.

Tony kept stoking her.

She carefully put Tony's rod in her mouth, lest the that big drop of liquied fell off of the tip.  Once the head was in, her tongue licked the dew drop. Then, she played with the slit on top of the head, as if trying to bore in, but not for long. The sensation between her tighs was so good she started moaning. So, she began moving her head along the shaft to move part her attention away.

Tony heard her  moans got muffled by his hot rod, and started grunting. He retaliated, intensifying his grate on her pulsating tunnel, but it backfired on him. Her mouth-strokes on his rod intensified and her groans vibrated it. 

Tha alarm rang again.

So, Tony stopped stroking and pulled his boss away.

"What?" Mia protested with mouth half open, panted.

"Let's have it now!" Tony recommended with a trembling voice.

"We are having it!" Mia continued protesting, but then, her face brightened up. "Oh, yeah!" she said with a large grin, "Tell me what I have to do, quick!"

Tony moved his seat away, making more space between his body and the steering wheel.  "Move your body on top of me facing me," he instructed, "sit on my lap, and fold your legs, one in my each side!"

Mia giggled and moved as instructed. Carefully she assumed the pose of climbing frog. "Not very comfortable," she said as she sat and faced him