The Package

Ava walked briskly back to desk. A nice warm shower after humping always freshens up her mood. She ignored the strange stares from some of her colleagues. Perhaps they grew suspicious because she took shower at the office the morning, or maybe she screamed a bit too loud back then. She just didn't care. Right now she just wanted to open the package on her desk.

Ava slammed to her chair and immediately grabbed the box. Erick's name was written there in Sender information. She tore the package wrappings open and opened the box. Another box was inside. She smiled and took it out, but then her smiled faded once she read Erick handwriting on the side of that inner box.

Your Punishment.  Watch the instruction.

A bit trembled, Ava tore the smaller box open. a big velvet box laid there among the foam filler. She gulped, took the red velvet box, and flip the lid open. Took her a few seconds to realize what the shiny thing rested inside was.

Ava grabbed her phone and called Erick.

"Hi, Av," Erick answered quickly, "I miss you a lot!"

"What is that, Rick?" Ava said.

Erick chuckled. "Oh, you received my package?" he asked, "that is for me to have some fun with you, Ava."
"No!"

"But you disobeyed my command, Av," Erick continued. Ava could sense his smile on his voice, "and I believe you did that on purpose so I punish you. So, that is what you asked for."

"No!" again Ava refused, her voice trembled, "no!" Then she turned off the connection and sunk to her chair.  After a minute, she clean up the package from her desk, put it under the table, and began to work.

"Damn you, Erick!" Ava hissed a few minutes later. Her mind was so uncoordinated to produce any meaningful work. She took her phone and called someone before retrying to squeeze every drop of concentration to work on  her tasks.

***

Ava saw Mia stormed across the room toward her with a big brown paper bag on her hand.  Ava immediately greeted the girl in black turtle neck mini dress with high black leather boots.

"I brought you lunch!" Mia talked a bit loudly. Then, as she reached Ava's table, she asked huskily, "What's up, Dear?"

Ava took the package from under the desk, stood up, and silently ask her friend to go to Dave's room.

Dave lifted his head when he heard his door swung open. "Hi, ladies!" he greeted with large smile to the two girl friends stormed in and locked the door.

Ava ignored the greet. She walked straight to the sofa, threw her body there and threw the velvet bix on the coffee table.

"What's going on, Av?" Mia asked as she sat next to her.

"Yeah, Av, what's up?" Dave asked, sitting on her other side.

"Sorry to disturb you, guys," Ava replied weakly, nodded to the velvet box, "but Erick sent me that."

Mia reached for that large box and flipped it open. She whistled upon seeing the content. She took it out and showed it for them "Kinky!" she commented, "Erick wanted you to put this thing in?"

Dave smiled. "Nice!" he commented.

"But I can't!" Ava shrieked and shuddered. "I mean, look at the size of it!"

Mia smiled and took a look at it. "It is the size of Erick's I think," she commented.

"Exactly!" Ava squealed. "And I  cannot even imagine having the size of Dave!"

"We never seemed to have a problem. You always seem to enjoy it," Dave protested, "like this morning."

Ava looked at him in disbelief.