Eye Witness

Ava smiled, said nothing. She just turned to sitting position next to Dave and reached to Mia's crotch area across him.

"But Av!" Dave protested, watching her slowly took the toy from inside Mia, who spread her legs tochelp her dislodging it from her body. "My hole is still sore!" 

"I'll do it gently, Darling!" Ava said softly, then added as she began attaching the toy inside her, "You didn't care about my hole's soreness before, did you?" Her accusation was followed by a soft hiss and gasp as the toy went inside her.

"And my gland also hurts!" Dave added in panic, "and I don't think it can produce more liquid!" 

Ava spread Dave's legs and then kneeled between them. "Juice will be my bonus, Dear!" she said with a smirk, "I had enough of it!"

Mia chuckled at the conversation. She sat up and reached for some pillows scattered on the bed and a tube of lubricant. "Let me help you guys!" she said. 

Dave moaned in frustration as Mia lifted his waist and put a pillow below it. 

"There!" Mia exclaimed, satisfied with the height of Dave's black hole after she put the pillow. "Now, Dave, hold you legs with your hands and keep them apart!"

Dave whined again, but did as she told.

"He's red!" Ava mumbled her sight transfixed to the hole in full display. "Is mine like that, too?" She then asked Mia. 

Miq, kneeled behind Ava, poured some of the gel on her hand. "Yours is a lot hairy, Darling!" she said softly to Ava's ear as she reached to Ava s front and started applying the slippery liquid on the protruding part of the toy. 

Ava chuckled. Her eyes watched Mia smearing the liquid in movement as if she was massaging a real rod. 

Mia squeezed the rod a bit.

Ava gasped. "Don't do that!" 

With one hand still playing with the toy, Mia's other hand bean caressing her girlfriend's twin hill. "I can't help it, Dear!" she murmured, "you look too sexy with this on!" 

Ava sighed and moaned as her part of the toy responded to Mia's stimulus on the rod part. Mia began necking her. Soon, they lips interlocked in passionate kiss. 

Still holding his legs toward his torso, Dave watched in awe as both of his girlfriends enjoyed the heat.Ava's body jerked and twitched as Mia rubbed and squeezed the toy. "Gosh ...!" he mumbled, gulping.

Mia stopped kissing.

"Please ...!" Ava murmured, looking at her with hazy eyes. Her body jerked.

"Finish it with him!" Mia commanded softly. 

"But this is embarrassing!" Ava protested.her face reddened.

"You seemed so eager earlier!" Mia pointed.

Ava looked at the redenned hole below Dave's nut sack. "I, uh, Don't know!" Ava whined. "It doesn't feel right!"

Mia smiled. "You just never did it, I before, that's all!" she said.

"I ... "

"Look at him!" Mia commanded softly on Ava's ear. 

Ava moved her gaze to Dave's face. His eyes welcomed hers his lips smiled.

"Hi, Dave!" greeted Ava awkwardly. 

"Keep looking at him!" Mia commanded as she, over Ava's shoulder, watched the glistening tip of Ava's toy. Her hand, over Ava's waist, held the rod of it and began guiding the head toward the opening of Dave's back hole. 

Dave gasped in anticipation as he felt the tip of the toy touched the rim of his hole. 

"Ready?" Mia teased them.

"No!" Ava barked with trembling voice.

Dave just smiled and nodded. 

Gently from behind, Mia pushed Ava's body forward. The toy began it's second  entrance into Dave.

Dave glared and his lips parted as he grunted. 

Ava jerked as she felt her park of the toy began responding to the rubs and pressure exerted by the entrance of the rod into the tight hole. In panick, she tried to find some footing and to stop her forced advance.  "Stop it! He's hurt!" she cried.

Yet, Mia's  firm push was too strong for Ava to stop. "Relax, Av!" she murmured, "he doesn't mind!"

Ava stopped struggling. Anyway,  the toy gave her joy as it moved. 

Touched down. The toy was all the way in, and Ava's crotch area rested on Dave's widespread bottom.

Dave panted. 

Ava was startled. Her body shivered. "The toy keeps moving!" she squealed. 

"Of course!" Mia exclaimed, "I told you he was really tight!"

"Oh! Wow!"  Ava murmured. "Hi, Dave!" then she greeted her boyfriend, "are you hurt?" 

"Uh, not really!" Dave answered. 

"Really?" Mia mocked him from behind Ava. Then she pulled Ava's body away from his.

Dave again grimaced and groaned to the friction the tool exerted to his inner wall. 

Ava squealed and jerked heavily as the tidal wave suddenly surged from his groin area. During that trying time, though, her eyes were transfixed at Dave's.

Mia pushed her forward again. Dave bit his lips, but again he groaned. 

Ava panted. "Does my expression look like that when you entered my behind?" she murmured. 

"Pretty much!" Mia said. 

"No wonder you guys like to enter my black holes! It looks ...," she exclaimed, then her smile grew as she continued. "sexy!" 

Mia chuckled.

Dave chuckled between his panted breaths.

Ava held Dave's outer thighs to get a footing. Then, smiling at him, she began pushing herself away from him.

Again Dave sighed as he felt the toy got retracted. 

Ava's smiled faded as the toy inside her reacted accordingly. Her breaths got heavier. 

The toy was almost completely out of Dave, only the tip was still in. The stimulus got reduced. 

Ava's body craved for more. Instinctively, her body knew what to do. Almost reflexive, she pushesnback in. Both gasped deep and wide to the toy's response.

"I hump him!" Ava breathed out her comment as her body reached a rhythm and began gaining momentum. 

"Indeed!" Mia concurred, still hugged her from behind. 

"Oh!" Ava startled. From the tip of Dave's semi-hard rod, some thick, clear fluid suddenly spurted. "He came! And without being fully hard!" She exclaimed with trembling voice, "I never saw it happened to anyone before!"

"Welcome to the massage, Dear!" Mia said.

Still pumping, Ava instinctively reached out to scoop  the liquid up and brought it to her lips. Her body suddenly shivered the moment she tasted it. She squealed and shuddered for a few seconds and her body became weak that Mia had to held her straight up.  

Ava chuckled nervously a few moments later, then she began her pumps. The toy again gave her tickles and wriggles, but she kept herself up. The prospect of having Dave's produce was too enticing. Her eyes were glued to the tip of Dave's tool. After a few fruitless pumps, though, now juice were spurted, so Ava reached for the tool and kept it in her palm, squeezing and shaking it. Tremble, she smiled at him. 

Dave smiled back awkwardly. Then suddenly he breathed out sharply. 

Ava felt something warm in her palm. She squeaked with glee as she saw a pool of liquid in her palm, next to Dave's apparently now fully swollen little head. With hand trembling and breaths panting, Ava brought the liquid to her mouth then, gaze teasingly at Dave, slurped and licked it clean. Her teasing stare disappeared a moment later when she rolled her eyes up and moaned. Her body shook violently. Ava slammed her body toward Dave to gain footing, effectively triggering the toy for more vibration  and wriggles. Only when the surge was over she began pumping again,  smiling absent-mindedly at him who was smiling back at her amidst his grimace and moans.

From behind Ava, Mia reached toward Dave's toy and put it on her palm. "He is fully blown now," she murmured at her girlfriend's ear, eyes planted at the warm rod. 

Ava looked down. With one hand still holding on to Dave's thigh, she touched the part of Dave that sat on her girlfriend's palm. It felt hard. "Yeah!" she commented, panted, "it's really hard! I think he liked being humped!"

Dave grumped his response, but both of his girlfriends ignored him. They were busy discussing.

"Av," Mia mumbled.

"Yes?" Ava breathed out.

***