Incentive

Mia and Tony arrived to their car. Mia quickly sat at the front passenger seat and closed her eyes.

Tony turned on the engine and started to drive the car out. As they merged with the traffic, he couldn't help but took a look at his boss. Her ruined dress barely covered the twin  heaps of her chest.

"Seeing anything interesting?" Mia murmured.

Tony moved her gaze to her face. Mia still closed her eyes but a teasing smile was drawn there.

Tony cleared his throat.  "You promised to g8ve me tip," he mumbled back.

"I said I MIGHT give you tip!" Mia corrected.

Tony just shrugged.

"Besides," Mia added a few seconds later, "I've sucked you. Twice!"

"Yeah," Tony agreed, "but then you blew me again."

Mia sighed. "But I'm tired now, Ton!" she moan. "Since morning, I've had too many humps today!"

Tony just smiled to the traffic. The organ in his crotch throbbed a bit painfully, imagining the activities his boss had.

"My front hole hurts, my back one hurts, even my mouth feels sore!" Mia ranted.

"And that doctor!" she continued her spouts a few second later, "He made my love tunnel stretched as his way to treat it!"

Tony chuckled. "He said that it will quickly shrink to its normal size," he commented.

Mia snorted. "Yeah, right!"

"Care to have a test? Perhaps yours already has returned to its regular size," Tony responded with a smirk. "After all, he's a doctor."

Mia opened her eyes, looked at his driver and smiled. "You never give up, eh?" she scolded him, still resting her back and head one the seat.

Tony smiled and shrugged.

Mia moved her gaze to the bulge on his crotch. "So, is yours still swollen?"

"Yeah."

"Prove it!" Mia barked with a smirk.

With just one hand, Tony unzipped his jeans and took his apparatus out. "See?" he commented.

Mia smiled to the sight of swollen rod rested on Tony's under belly. The veins sparkled under the street lights that they passed. She unconsciously bit her lip. 

The rod twitched.

"Did you  so that?" Mia asked. Her smirked grew larger.

"Did what?"

"Twitching it!" Mia barked. "There! Did you do it again?  Is that your way to invite me?"

"Oh, no!" Tony refuted. "It did it by itself!"

"Oh!" Mia exclaimed. Again she bit her lower lip. Her gaze rooted to Tony's tubers. "Perhaps you're right, I should test it."

"Of course you should!"

Mia chuckled. "But I'm too exhausted to do much thing now!"

"I can be the active tester," Tony suggested.

Again Mia chuckled.

"So," Tony continued after a short silence, "where do you want us to do that? Your place? Mine? At a hotel?"

"Have you ever do that thing in the car?" Mia asked.

"Oh of course I have!"

"While driving?" Mia added.