Strecthing

Dave grinned. "Ready for my thirteenth coming?" he asked. Before Ava could answer, Dave stood on his knees, lifted her by the waist, and turned her around.

Ava squealed as she turned her back toward him. Then, before she knew it, a firm hand pushed her back. Ava fall to the front, hands on the bathtub's lid. "Dave!" she hissed. Then her body pushed forward, accompanied with a growl.

Mia moved her seating position. Her head now between Ava's arms. Ava's head moved to-and-fro, inches away from her head. Ava'srry eyes met Mia's smiling face.

"How's Dave?" Mia asked coyly.

"Amazing!" Ava breathed out her answer. Her eyes glared empty on Mia's.

Mia grabbed her friend by the hair and gently pulled it down. Their face met. Then, gently still, she began to taste Ava's half open mouth. Soon, they both exchanging tongues, muffled Ava's moans and writhes. Mia reached Ava's hanging twin hill and fiddled her cherries, and immediately she felt her friend's heavy breaths grew heavier.

Suddenly Ava disentangled their kisses and lifted her head up. She howled and jerked a few times before her head fell on Mia's shoulder. There, she continued jerked and moaned.

Mia smiled to Dave as she pet her friend's jerky back. "Ready for her lesson?" she asked when Ava's spams subsided.

"No!" Ava cut weakly, stil rested her head on Mia's shoulder, "i almost come again ..." she whispered.

Mia reached down to Ava's slit. Her finger met with Dave's pumping shaft. Then, softly, she traced back up toward Ava's swolen nut and played with it.

As the slapping warm water on her love button and Dave's forceful repeated entries brought Ava to the edge of her second coming, Mia's nimble finger tipped her over. Ava released her grip on the lid and hugged Mia by her neck as she endured the pleasurable pain rushing though her crotch, electrifying her entire body.

"Now you are ready!" Mia whispered to Ava's ear.

"No! Not yet!" Ava protested.

Mia ignores her, nodded at Dave, signalled him.

Dave read her cue. Slowly he pulled out, accompanied with Ava's groan.

Ava groaned, half protesting the slipping rod, half out of fear of what to come next. Her Kegel squeezed in her futile effort to keep him from escaping.

Once out, Dave directed his throbbing rod to Ava's other hole, and pressed its head firmly, as if knocking the door.

Feeling the pressure, Ava's body knew what to do. Automatically she pushed out, relaxing the sphincter.

Dave's rod, lubricated by Ava's thick juice, slid right in slowly but surely, again accompanied by Ava's long moan.

Ava moaned and tightened her grab around Mia's neck. Her moan subsided only when she felt Dave's bush on the skin of her bottom.

Dave held Ava firmly by the hips, and then started to pump.

Ava grunted her Soreness out.

Dave ignored her. Too preoccupied by the pleasure and sensation of her tight backside muscle, he couldn't even stop his body from pumping even if he wanted to.

Feeling the hopelessness of her protest, Ava reach down to her slit, trying to find some pleasure.

Mia, though, grabbed Ava's hands. "Oh no you don’t!" she commented as she mly put her best friend's hands back to the lid. Then she moved away.

Ava eyes followed her friend who reached out to the corner and reached toward some bottles of shampoos, conditioners, and soap. Then, behind those bottles, Mia's hand went back up with something. Ava's eyes widened when she recognized it. "That's huge!" she gasped.

"About Erick's size," Mia answered, "you are used to it!" continued Mia as she moved again, kneeling next to Dave, facing him. "Ready, Av?" she asked teasingly as she bent and reached behind her boyfriend, the plastic toy directed toward Ava's lower opening.

Ava opened her mouth about to protest. Yet, only groaned produced out as she felt the hard silicon entered her love canal. Immediately her body felt full.

Dave grunt as he felt Ava's tight tube became even tighter as the two rods competed for space.

Once the tube sat firmly inside her friend, Mia returned back to between Ava's arm. "Better now?"

"Screw .... You ...! It's ... Too ... Tight ...! Argh ...!" Ava cursed got interrupted as she felt jolts of electricity each time Dave moved in or out, pressing the huge tube to her sensitive spot.

Mia smiled then, gently pulled her best friend's head toward her to kiss her again, muffling her curses.

A few seconds later, again Ava howled her tide.

"Wow ...!" Mia whispered once her friend finished her coming, "you're hot, Av!"

For a moment, an awkward smiled was drawn on Ava's face another buildup erased it.

"Eat me!" Mia whispered on her ear, "please ...."

Ava just nodded.

Mia sat on the lid in front of Ava, her thighs spread wide, inviting.

Ava accepted the invitation. Her trembilng lips and tongue kissed her best friend's wet and juicy opening.

Mia smiled at her boyfriend. Her lips trembled.

Dave smiled back. "She is good, isn't it?" he grunted.

"Do you like her?" Mia asked back.

"Uh huh!" Dave answered, with heavy tone, "she is so tight!"

The conversation between her friend and boyfriend, the love scent and taste of her friend, and her boyfriends’ relentless poundings brought Ava down. The spasms of her body pushed both Dave even deeper and her mouth even more firmly against Mia.

Mia squealed, she rolled her head up as she felt Ava sucked her dry.

The scene of both his girlfriends made plus the tightening of Ava's ring muscle brought Dave down in turn. He slammed all the way in, stayed still there. A second later, he felt his juice flew the entire length of his twitching rod. His body successfully sowed his seeds, albeit inside the wrong hole. "Thirteen!" He claimed his victory between his sharp breaths and clenched jaws, "thirteen!"

A few moments later, Dave pulled his semi soft shaft out of Ava and sat weakly but satisfied on the lid, next to Mia.

Mia pulled Ava up and made her sat next to her on the lid, next to her other side. "Do you like it, Dear?" she teased Ava as she gently pulled the big toy out of her tunnel.

"You're crazy, Dear!" Ava grunted, "I never had thing that big inside me before! Not with another thing also inside me on my other hole ...!"

Mia chuckled. "You have to get used to it, Av!" she said, "Do you think Erick won't do that?"

Ava sighed. "You're right," she breathed her answer, "too bad his juice got wasted!" She inhaled deep before continuing, "I'd love to have it!"

"Oh, don't worry!" Mia replied with a grin, "we'll use it for a good reason!" Then, she looked to Dave. "Clean yourself up, Dear!" she said, nodding to his soft shaft, "and revive it! Up!"

"Huh?" Ava looked at Mia, then continued with a large grin "I will have to suck him dry? Yeay!"

Dave stood up and walked to the shower.

"Yes, Darling," Mia replied, "but we're going to continue the lesson as well!"

The smiled on Ava's face faded. "I thought my lesson for today is done ...!"

***