Double Dose

“Well,” Dave finally answered, “Erick won’t be able to use all of you girls’ openings! At once, so I think I will be able to use whichever hole that he is not using!”

“What openings!” Mia barked.

“In your dream!” Ava snapped. “He can always stop you from touching us, anyway!” she continued with a grin.

“Then we will do it at the office,” Dave answered, then he turned to Mia, “and I’m sure you won’t mind, will you?” 

Mia kissed him. “I won’t, Dear,” she answered, “but Erick asked Ava not to touch you at the office before.” 

“Yeah, Ava frowned, “and if he asked me not to touch you, I would obey.” 

“You can always cheat,” Dave suggested with a smirk.

Ava shook her head slowly. “I can,” she said, “but I won’t.” 

“He cheated on you,” Dave conspired.

Ava shrugged. “And I resent him for that!”, she answered with fiery eyes, but then the fire went out, “but I can’t disobey his command.” 

“I guess that’s what makes you tied to him, isn’t it?” he suggested.

Ava sighed. “Yeah, I guess so.” 

“Speaking about his command,” Mia said as she sat up and reach for Ava’s phone, “I got a feeling that you will do what he asked you to do.”

Ava’s face turned white. “No way!” she barked.

Mia didn’t answer right away. She was busy reading the messages that her best friend got. Her smile grew large. “Yes way, dear!’ finally she responded, “unless you could make Dave comes like leaking fire hydrant!”

Ava looked at his eyes, full of hope.

Dave shrugged. “Well, we can always try,” he said.

Ava sat up and grabbed her phone from Mia’s hand and read the messages. She looked at Dave and her shoulders sunk. “I guess my command to keep his seed inside his sac backfired,” she whined, “he can come in blank like crazy!” 

Mia chuckled. “The good thing, you will have very excited boyfriend coming your way, Dear!” she said, “he will blow you away!” 

Ava frowned as she felt a knot formed between her legs, full of anticipation upon hearing her best friend’s suggestion. “That is if he blows me at the correct holes!” she grunted. 

“And assuming that you can stand both of your opening filled up full while picking him up at the airport!” Mia added coyly. 

Ava whined loudly. Suddenly she saw something. “He’s oozing out,” she murmured. 

Mia looked at the tip of Dave’s placid trunk. “I can see a drop,” she commented, but I won’t call it oozing.”

“Not there,” Ava protested, then pointed to between Mia’s legs. “There!”

Mia looked down and immediately she saw it too. She scooped a drop of Dave that was trickling out of her slit and brought her glistening finger to her mouth.  “Oh yes! He is!”

“Can I have it?” Ava begged, “please? I need it now!” 

Mia smiled, retracted her finger from in front if her lips, and slowly pointed up to Ava’s lips.

Ava slowly licked it, savouring the unique taste of Dave. Mia’s liquid diluted it but Dave’s essence still tastes good and strong on her tongue. Ava took a deep breath, sensing her anxiety went down a notch. “Can I have more of him?” she asked her.