Desperation

“Not now, Erick!” Mélanie rejected the idea as she stepped out of the shower and put on her bathrobe, “please allow me to take some rest .... Ouhhh!”  Her words interrupted with a groan. “I don’t know if Arnaud should kill you for destroying his wife’s back hole,” she continued once she was in bedroom, grimacing, “or thank you for preparing his wife’s back door for him!”

Erick chuckled. “Relax,” he said, reaching for the room phone, “let’s something to eat first.”

Again Mélanie groaned as she sat on the armchair, watched her business partner sat on the armchair in front of her. “Do you think Ava made those tally up?” she asked.

Erick thought for a second. “I don’t think so,” he answered., “That number must be real.”

“Her own coming?” Mélanie guessed.

“Maybe,” Erick shrugged, then continued with a grin, “or probably it was the number of Dave’s coming.”

Mélanie shook her head and smiled. “They humped that many times?”

Again Erick shrugged. “Could be,” he answered, “or in tandem with Mia.”

“I like you kind of relationship with her!” Mélanie complimented, “Arnaud would have killed me if he knew I slept with anybody else but him!”

“Well, as long as we don’t do that without each other’s knowledge, we are fine,” he said. Then, he continued, softly rubbed a hard protrusion on the front of his bathrobe, “in  fact, the thought of her humping someone else kind turn me on!”

Mélanie grinned, her eyes glued to that ridge that slowly grew on Erick robe.

“What if we set the score while waiting for our meal?”

The door bell rang.

“Oh no!” Melanie stood up and walked to the door, “first we eat, then we can DISCUSS about having another round!”

***

Diner was served. Mélanie took a pack of cigarette, lighted it up, and slammed her back to her armchair. She puffed it as she put one of her leg on the arm of the chair. One of her leg got exposed, up to her slit, but she didn’t seem to care.

“The hotel will charge you premium for smoking in a non-smoking room,” Erick commented. His eyes glued to the white skin of her thigh.

“So sue me!” she said, blew a mushroom of white smoke.

“And is that your invitation?” Erick asked, nodded at her exposed slit.

“Nope!” she denied, “I just want to relax! My body is not ready for any other round yet!”

Erick stood up and walked to her. He then kneeled in front of her. “May I smoke with you?” he said with a grin.

Mélanie gave her cigarette. Erick received it and inhaled in in one long breath, gave it back to her, then, as she smoke  her cigarette, quickly he lifted Mélanie’s other leg and put it on the other arm of her chair. Her legs and slit were completely exposed.

Mélanie exhaled another puff and asked casually, “Do you like it?”

“Oh yes!” Erick said, smiled at her while his finger strummed her slit.

“I mean, the cigarette!” Mélanie sneered.

“Oh that, too!” Erick replied. Then, he bent down and give her slit a kiss, then another, then finally it became a French kiss.

Mélanie hissed as she felt Erick’s warm tongue explored every nook and cranny of the lips of her love tunnel. She was  choked in smoke when his tongue scrapped her love button at the same time as she drew a breath on the cigarette. “Easy does it, Boy!”