Blackmail

The music was pumping, the lights flickered dizzyingly. They were in a club as their ultimate celebration of the project completion.

Erick watched them all had fun. He himself just sat silently on the sofa, smoking a cigarette.

Mélanie walked toward him from the dance floor, full of sweat. Even her blouse was wet, exposing her bare chest even more. She just didn't care anymore.

"Hey!" Mélanie greeted Erick as she slammed next to him, "why the long face? You should enjoy our farewell!"

Erick smiled. "I miss her."

The smile on Mélanie's face disappeared. "Yeah, I miss him, too," she mumbled a few seconds later. Then, changing her seating so she lay on her side facing him, she put her entire hand around the apparent bulge on Wr8ck's pants and said, "and as much I like this dickpelganger, I still miss his much!"

"My sack sores," Erick mumbled, sighing at her massage on his rod.

"Want to make it even more sore?"  Mélanie teased, pressing the bulge, "for her."

Erick sighed. "Let's do it later at the hotel."

"Why wait for later?" Mélanie said coyly.

Someone cleared her throat. Mélanie hurriedly retracted her hand from Erick's mountainous pants.

Nina, her team mate, came closer with "I got you!" look in her eyes and sat next to Mélanie. Her boss straightened up her seating.

"I'll get you both some drinks," Erick excused himself, stood up, and walked toward the bar.

"Yes, Nina?" Mélanie asked in sharp tone.

"I think I knew what happened between our consultant and you, ma'am," her team replied with conspiring tone.

"What so you mean?" Mélanie snapped, "there is nothing happened between us outside our professional affair!"

"Yet you were there in women's toilet with him during our farewell launch, weren't you?"

"How dare you accuse me that!"

"Because I was there when Erick made noise!" Nina cut her boss, "and I waited for you outside!"

"What do you want?"

"I wonder if Arnaud knew about that," her team asked rhetorically.

"What do you want?" repeated Mélanie with emphasis, "or so you want to resign?"

From among the flickering lights, Mélanie could see Nina's face became pale.

"No! No!" Nina said hurriedly.

"So?"

Nina thought for a moment, then said quickly, "I'm jealous!"

Mélanie smiled. Either the lights, or Nina's face looked red. "Do you think," she said softly, "you want him to ride you?"

"No!"

"Or do you want to ride him instead?"

"No! Ma'am, please!"

Mélanie chuckled.

"I won't blame you if you want him," suddenly Nina mumbled, "I mean look at him!"

"So?"

Nina groaned loudly. "I think I drank too much!"

"I can arrange it if you want to have him," Mélanie shot, "just a bit, and just for tonight!"

"You can?" Nina asked, "I mean, no!"

Mélanie stood up, "let's see what I can do for you!"

"Ma'am!" Nina held her boss' hand.