One Full Morning

Ava woke up and slowly rose to sit on the bed. Her belly felt full, like she had been holding her Number Two for a long time. Dave was nowhere to be seen, while Mia was fixing her makeup on the mirror.

"Morning, Dear!" Mia greeted her through the reflection on the mirror.

"Morning!" Ava returned th greet, "can I remove the tool now?"

Mia chuckled. She walked toward her best friend and said, "Sure! Let me helpyou remove so you can prepare yourself to work!" Then, as shet at the edge of the bed, she instructed, "Come! Show me your bottom!"

Ava giggled and do as her best friend said. She kneeled and lowered her upped body. Her bottom was on full frontal view for Mia to see.

As Mia fished for the big toy, Dave went out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Ava smiled at the apparent bulge at the front of his towel. "Hi, Dave!"

"Hi, Av!" Dave greeted her back, "care for a morning ransom?"

Mia slowly retracted the device.

Ava moaned softly. She swore se heard a plopping noise as the big rod left her body.

"Later!" Ava barked at her boyfriend as she slowly rose up, climbed off the bed, and walk duck style to the bed., "We're late for work!"

Dave whistled at the tool  on Mia's hand. "I knew it was big, but only now I realized how big that thing is!"

Mia chuckled. "Let me clean it!" she said.

***
Thirty minutes later, Ava, already fully clothed, Ava went out of the bed. Her boyfriend and his other girlfriend were chatting on the sofa, apparently waiting for her. Ava took a glimpse at the toy that filled her up all night long and was now laying on the coffee table. She sighed and shook her head, cursing her other boyfriend who brought agony to her bottom. "Alright, Dave, let's go!"  she asked him.

"Oh!" Mia exclaimed, "not so fast, Dear!"

"Now what else!" Ava grunted, looked at Mia suspiciously.

"Resting time is over!" replied Mia, leaning toward the coffee table to reach for the toy, "now you need to put this on again!"

"What? No way!"

"Oh, yes way!"

"Please, Mia, don't do that!" Ava whined. "My bottom still hurt!"

"Better hurt now that sorry later," reasoned Mia, "when Erick destroys it!"

"Do you want to give you some sedative?" Dave suggested, rubbing the bulge on the front side of his pants.

"I recent you both!" groaned Ava, "Erick's accomplishes!"

Mia stood up, walked toward Ava, and took her by the hand back to the sofa. "Come!"

Ava followed Mia, eyeing the big toy in panic. She stopped near the sofa, facing Dave.

"Well?" Dave asked with a large grin.

Ava sighed deeply. "Alright! Alright!" she frowned, "open your trousers!"

Dave slowly opened his pants and pulled them down. His tools soon was on display, already fully developed.

Ava kneeled between his legs and took the warm toy. "Hi, Dave!" she greeted him nervously, licking the pool that already formed at the tip of Dave's other head.

Dave smiled at her.

Ava turned her head to Mia. "Don't you dare putting it in until he's ready to blow!" With that, she turned to face him and immediately eat him all.

Dave sighed. Ava's warm mouth felt nice and soft, yet at the same time inviting his seed to come. His pelvic jerked a little before she even completed her third head-thrust.

Mia smiled. She kneeled behind Ava and lifted Dave's other girlfriend's skirt. Next she pulled Ava's undies down. Her best friend's bottom was once again in full frontal view.

Mia pet Ava's bottom, waiting for her cue to work.

Dave sitting on the sofa, was tensed. His body twitched each time Ava's slid down the rod.

Ava, keeping eye contact with him, knew what was about to haopen to him

And she knew what was about to happen to her as well. She whimpered.

Mia saw Dave's body language and smiled. She parted Ava's bottom cliff. Her best friends black hole was visible, already contracting and relaxing, apparently ready for the insertion. Near that hole, Mia saw her best friend's love slit. It was wet.  She then slowly insert the toy to Ava's love canal.

Ava moaned to the insertion, muffled by Dave's throbbing rod.

Mia pulled the toy out. It wad glistening with juice now. Then, she gently but surely pushed it into Ava's back hole.

Ava moaned and groaned to it. She hadn't got used to the size of it yet, and she doubted if she would get used to it ever. It felt sore and a bit painful. Ava cursed her other boyfriend for having her to endure that, and cursed herself for allowing him to have her doing all these things.

Dave wiped a drop of tear on his girlfriend. He smiled at her grimacing face, her mouth full of his rod. "You look sexy, Av," she commented.

And just like that, a batch of seed escaped their sack. Dave grunted as it splashed Ava's palate.

Ava sighed in relieve as she tasted the prized juice, the strong relaxant she always craves for. Her body went easy.

And just like that, facing much less resistance from Ava's muscle, Mia slid Erick's surrogate all the way back in. "There you go!" she commented satisfied. 

A few seconds later, Ava took Dave softer rod out of her mouth, licked the hole one last time to make sure she got every drop, and tidily arrange it inside his brief, and pulled his pants back up. "Thanks, Dave!" she said softly. At her bottom, Mia did similarly with her undies and skirt.

"Any time, Av!" Dave replied with a smile.

Ava stood up, kissed that smile. "Let's go to work!" she walked to the front door, took Dave by the hand, "we're late!"

Mia giggled. "Try to walk normally!" she joked.

"Try walking yourself with your bottom full!" Ava grunted as she went out and slammed the door.

***

"Careful! Dave!" Ava shouted as Dave slammed at the brake, "don't rock me too much!"

Dave grinned. "Or else you'll get stimulated?"

"It's uncomfortable!" she shrieked, then continued with a sigh, "screw you, Erick!"

Dave smiled large. "I can always give you some ...."

"You wish!" she snapped.

Dave just chuckled.

"This is going to be a long day," Ava sighed.

"A full day, you mean?" Dave corrected her.

"Oh, shut up!"

***