Taxi Fare

"He once again scored," Erick mumbled as they were inside the elevator, down to the parking floor, "now we are tie!"

"I won't be surprised," Mélanie answered coyly, "do you want me to milk you now?"

Erick thought for a couple of seconds. "Later!" he finally answered, "now, just remove your undies!"

"What did you say!" Mélanie barked, "I can't!"

"You dare to disobey me?" Erick barked back.

"Because I don't wear any!" Mélanie continued her objection.

"Oh ....!" Erick exclaimed. Then his hand probed her bottom.

"Find anything interesting?" Mélanie teased.

"Nope!" he responded, "nice!"

Doors opened. Erick retracted his hand off of her, then they both walked out to then walked out of the elevator.

Erick suddenly stopped his steps. He then grabbed Mélanie's hand and dragged her back to the elevator.

"What ...." Mélanie asked with anticipation.

"Let's take a taxi today!" Erick said, pushing the lobby floor button.

"Why?"

"You'll see."

***

Few minutes later, they both already sat in a taxi that drove them toward the office.

"Now," Erick mumbled, "milk me!"

"What?" Mélanie snapped in disbelieve. "Now? Here?"

"Yes, please!"

Mélanie looked at the driver seat, to the taxi driver who paid attention to the morning traffic. She then look at Erick and thought. Slowly her smile grew. Mélanie quickly reach for Erick’s zipper and zipped his pants down. She reached inside, and before he realized it, his rod was on full display, hard as usual since early this week. Mélanie lower her head toward that rod when Erick stopped her. "Yes?" She asked.

"Before you milk me," Erick replied, "you have to please yourself!"

"I what?" Mélanie snapped, took a quick glimpse toward the taxi driver who just cleared up his throat.

Erick smiled. "Please yourself," He said, then continued as he nodded toward the driver, "and let us enjoy the scene!"

"Erick!" she barked. "No way!"

Erick just smiled.

Mélanie stayed silent. She looked at Erick, then at the back of the driver's neck, and back to her consultant, who had used and abused her for the past few weeks.

Suddenly she felt her bare slit wet. The thought of performing a show excited her. "Oh alright!" she sneered, frowned.

"Good!" Erick answered, "you may start now!"

Mélanie gumbled. She out her back to the sear, changing her seating position several times, and clearing her throat. Finally, watched outside through her side of car window, she slowly spread her legs. Her skirt went up.

Then, still looking outside, she touched her displayed love slit. Before long, her breaths went heavy as her fingers explored her wet part. She cleared her throat and asked to the trees outside, "Do you like this?"

"Look at me, Mél!" Erick asked softly.

Mélanie gulped, then braced herself to turn her head to her audience. Moments later, her eyes collided with a pair of eyes on the rearview mirror. She gasped, instinctively closed her legs together.