Breach

Once his head was at the same level as both girls’, Dave pecked each one’s cheek. Then he carefully placed himself between Julia’s legs. 

Julia dislodged from Ava. She looked at Dave with widened eyes. “Dave?” she protested. 

Ava turned to Dave who were inches away from her face. “Hi, Dave!” she greeted and smiled. 

Ignored Julia, Dave smiled back at Ava, planted a french on her lips. Then, slowly as their kiss, his pelvic took aim and thrust into Julia. 

“Ngghhh ...!” Julia moaned and her eyes rolled upward as she felt him slid into her well-lubricated well. 

Ava stopped her kiss. “You’re hard again?” she commented with a smirk. 

“You both are too hot for me!” Dave replied, slowly but steadily pumped Julia. 

“No ..., Dave!” Julia protested between her moans, “I ... am ... tired!” 

“Just one more time, okay?” Dave asked as he kept on thrusting, “I couldn’t help it!” 

Julia groaned. “Okay!” she said, paused for a grunt, “but hurry!”, again she paused, panted, “once I’m done,” she moaned long, “you’re out!” 

“Uh, okay!” Dave replied. 

Ava rolled to lay on her back next to them. She smiled at her boy friend, who was very apparent in trying to come as fast as he could. Her guest was moaning and howling next to her at each of his push and pull. 

Dave smiled back at Ava. Then he lowered his head toward hers and kissed her again. 

Julia’s entire body was aching, screaming for rest. Dave and her area between her legs, though, commanded her to writhe and wriggle, drained her energy even more. When Dave lowered his body to kiss Ava, the stimuli lessened as his movement got reduced. Yet, Julia had not much power left to hold her coming. 

Suddenly, Dave heard Julia moaned in long and deeper tone. He stopped kissing with Ava and straightened up his torso on tip of Julia. “Aru almost ...?” 

Julia nodded quickly before Dave finished his question. Her hazy gaze met his. 

Dave pulled out. 

Julia’s eyes widened. “Don’t!” she protested as she reached for his bottoms, and push him back all the way in. 

Still inside her, Dave stopped moving. 

Realized that her partner didn’t move, Julia’s hips started to move, frenetically and jerkily, in her search of scrapping stimuli from Dave’s hot rod inside her. Each jerk relieved herself from, and then re-impaled back to Dave’s hard stiff meat. Her stare moved fast between one of his eye and the other, as if her much needed release was hidden behind any of them.

And then it happened. On one of her thrust, her body jerked upright and she howled. Dave’s weight only made her exerting more power to jerk and twitch. Her sight went dark, her hand let her grip on Dave’s buttock go. 

Sensed her coming, Dave restarted his pumping motion frantically, sped up his movements. His drills became faster and more powerful. 

Then, once the climax ended, Julia became lifeless. “Dave, stop ... it!” she whispered weakly with eyes closed, “it ... hurts!” 

Ava giggled. “Stop it, Dave! Face it, you’re not fast enough!” Ava teased him with a grin, “and it’s all over! She’s dead now!” 

“Oh,” Dave exclaimed softly, “okay!” Reluctantly, he stopped his pumps. Then, he smirked at Ava who was still laying next to Julia. Again, he kissed her. 

Ava returned his kiss passionately. “I love you, Dave!” she whispered between their twisting tongues. 

“And I need you!” Dave replied. Then, still busy exploring Ava’s palate cavity with his tongue, he pulled out from Julia and moved sideways. 

Ava immediately released her face off of Dave. “Dave!” she hissed, “What are you ...? No! No! No!” She quickly wriggled herself, tried to let herself free. 

Dave ignored her protest and struggle. He put his weight on her body and his legs between her clenching legs. Then his hips thrust up, putting his rod right into the tunnel in the middle of Ava’s slit. 

“Arrrggghhh!” Ava groaned. “No! Dave! No!” she screamed. 

***