Conditions

"First, Ava agreed that she might join the fun, but only on her terms. She will decide when she wants to join us, and how. That is if she want to join at all. Hence, you are not to force her."

"But you said ...."

"Don't worry, Reynolds, if our performance is good enough, she will join us!" she said, winked at Reynolds.

"Hey!" Ava protested, "I didn't say that!"

"Well," Reynolds moved his gaze between the two half naked girls, ignoring the protest.

"Do we have a deal on this?" Mia barked, "shall I continue to the next condition? Or should we meet again at the court? My team of lawyers will ask the court to have the recording confiscated, and they are good at that. What do you say?"

"Okay, Okay," Reynolds responded with a grin. "What is the second condition, then?"

"Next, we will not to see Ava doing it with Dave, because Ava's boyfriend embargoes her from having Dave entering her," Mia added, "and for that reason, Dave will not join our session, because if he does, there is a chance that the heat of the game makes them forget about the embargo."

"Mia!" Ava yet again protested.

Mia smiled at Ava, but went on talking to Reynold, "That brings us to the next condition. Julia must watch our action, but she must not touch you, even when she gets turned on," Mia continued, "instead, should she feel she wants to have it, she should approach Dave."

Julia's face reddened. "Well, that means I need to control my urge," she murmured.

Mia smiled, "you may try," she responded to Julia, "but, to make the playing field fair, you should also allow Dave to, Uhmm, seduce you."

"No!" Julia exclaimed.

Mia ignored her objection. She turned to Dave instead, and said, "Remember, if you feel you want to do it with Julia, you have to ask her, not to rape her, okay?"

"Okay," Dave replied with a smirk.

"No way I will do that!" Julia restated her position.

Mia faced Reynolds. "That's my offer and conditions. You both have to accept all of them, we can end the meeting here. I prefer you to accept the deal. Fighting in court is lengthy, tiring, and costs a lot of money, though, but it's up to you to help me persuading Julia, so all the conditions are met."

Reynold turned to Julia, "I think we should do it, Julia," he said.

"No!" Julia was adamant.

Mia turned to Julia. "Personally, I think this is a good opportunity as well for you to learn to enjoy the full swing of swings, Julia," she said with calming tone and a smile, "so next time Reynolds takes you to a party, you could taste all the menu available on that event."

"I, uh, I don't know," Julia stuttered, "I don't think I will enjoy it."

Reynolds, squeezed his wife's hand gently. "Come on, Dear," he said, "you said watching me doing it with someone else turns you on, right?"

Julia blushed. "Yeah," she answered in a half-whisper.

"That's why I would like to see you do it with someone else," Reynold continued, "to see if that turns me on, too."

The living room went silent.

***