Sitting at the Front

Dave couldn't help not to have a look at his girlfriend's naked body as she moved from front passenger seat. Her sweating body glistened under the sunlight, emphasizing her firm chest as they wobbled.

"Eyes on the road!" Mia barked with heavy breath.

Dave forced his eyes back to the traffic.

"There!" Mia breathed her satisfaction as she sat on Dave's laps facing him. Her crotch pressed Dave's hot rod between his belly and her slit.  "You’re warm, Dear!" she exclaimed, "it feels nice!"

Dave gulped. he smiled at her and quickly returned his gaze to the car in front of them.

Mia ground her hips slowly several time, rubbing her slit against the rod. Then she lifted herself a bit up, her hand guided Dave's pole toward the desired position, and then slowly sat on it. She produced a loud moan as Dave slowly went inside her.

Dave sighed loudly as he slid inside Mia.

Mia sat still for a couple of seconds, smile teasingly at her boyfriend, who smiled back. She chuckled seeing his eyes moved franticly between her eyes and the traffic ahead.

"Ready, Dear?" Mia then breathed her rhetoric question. Her pelvic already grinding slowly, herding Dave to reply with the correct answer.

Dave gulped hard and nodded.

"Can you hold yourself long enough until I come?" she coyly asked.

"I, uh, I'm not sure," Dave replied, eyes planted to the traffic ahead.

Mia smiled. "Don't worry," she said, "come if you must, I'll revive you."

"And if you can't revive me?"

"Then you must stop the car and  lean my slit off until I come!" Mia teased him. Then she fell down onto Dave. Her head was next to his, her body rocked hard up and down.

Mia's heavy breaths, that soon turned into moans, were heard loudly on Dave's ear driving him crazy. Her noise on his ear and her shakes on his rod invited his seeds to rush out. Dave tried to ignore it but soon the invitation became so inevitable.

"Mia ...!" Dave grunted.

Mia keep moaning.

Dave grunted again, this time his rod spit out his precious packets of essence.

"I'm coming!" Dave announce his second coming. His soldier still shooting its ammo inside his girlfriend's love canal.

"You like it?" Mia asked on his ear between her heavy breaths, her body kept rocking.

"Yes!" Dave answered, followed by a long relieved sigh as his soldier finished his call of duty.

Mia felt her love tunnel became more slippery. She chuckled but continue moving her pelvic up and down, this time she contracted her inner muscle to exert additional friction.

Dave moan and twitched as the hypersensitivity started to set in.

Mia kept massaging him, as she nibbled his ear, murmuring love chants at him. "I love you Dear," she said, "keep hard for me please! For me!"

Amidst Mia's loud breaths, Dave heard noise from the backseat. "What are they doing at the backseat?" he asked.

Mia lifted her head. "Ava is, uh,  humping Erick, just like, uh, I do, uh, to you!" she reported with panting breaths. She increased the contracti0n of her muscles as she felt Dave size got reduced. "Are you jealous?"

"No," Dave answered, "she misses Erick too much!"

"What if I swap with her?" she teased, "you can have her humps you as she watch her boyfriend humpe me!"