Self Service

"Do you need another release, Dear?" Mia asked her boyfriend.

Dave grinned. "Yes, thanks to your pill!" he acknowledged, "but I think I'm going to clean up myself first before mounting you both again.

"Don't clean up yet!" Mia barked quickly when she saw Dave was about to pull out of Ava.

"No, Mia, please!" Ava begged.

"Sorry?" Dave again asked in confusion.

"You must finish yourself off!" Mia barked again, "in her hole, now!"

"But Mia!" Ava protested, "it hurts!"

Dave pushed himself back in.

Ava groaned. "Stop it, Dave!"

Mia rose. "Hold on!" she said, "let me apply you some oil!" With that, she reached for the bottle and opened the lid. "Pull out a bit, Dear!" she commanded her lover.

Dave complied.

Mia  poured a bit of its content on the rod. "Now, do it slowly!" she commanded. Then she put some more oil as Dave followed the order.

"There!" Mia said a few seconds later, "better now?"

"Just a bit!" Ava grumbled.

Mia grinned, put the bottle aside. "Now, do what you need to do to finish yourself!" she commanded as she again lay on her belly next to Ava.

Dave smiled at Mia, then started pumping Ava from behind.

"Damn you, Dave!" Ava groused as she resumed to put her cheek on the back of her palm. "Finish it, fast!"

"So, how do you feel?" Mia repeated her last question.

"I hate you!" Ava barked her answer, "you and your pills!"

Mia chuckled. "Still hate Erick?" she ignored her girlfriend's resentment at her.

"Of course!"

"What if he wanted to come back with you?"

Dave slowly rested his body on top of Ava, slid his hands between the sofa and her firm chest, and kissing her nape. His pelvis then continued his pumps.

Ava closed her eyes and sighed a bit to his knead and kiss. She then playfully exercised her sphincter.

Dave sounded his approval with a soft grunts on Ava's ear as he nibbled it

"No, I don't want him anymore!" Ava answered Mia's question.

"Even if he is willing to obey whatever your command?"

"Did he tell you that?" Ava asked back, squinted her eyes.

Mia nodded, smiled.

"Well, tell him to eff-off!" Ava barked. "Or you can have him for yourself if you want!"

Mia laughed softly. "No, my Dear, my lover is your lover," she calmed her softly, "and your enemy is my enemy!"

"Well, your lover hurts my butt!" Ava snapped, but then closed her eyes and reached for Dave's head as he landed kisses after kisses around her hairline on her nape and the back of her ear. She reciprocated by squeezing him softly down there. "You like it, Dear?" she coyly asked.

"I love it!" Dave replied, his voice sounded heavy, "you have incredible muscle works, Honey!" He ended his compliment with a soft grunt.

Ava chuckled. "Then finish it fast, Dear!" She requested, "You are heavy!"

"I'm trying my best, Av," Dave said, "I'm sorry!"

Mia chuckled. "So, you really don't want him back?" she sought for confirmation.