Consensual

Mélanie, finally got over her coming, giggled nervously. Slowly gyrating her hips with the driver still firmly planted inside her, she asked to Erick's ear, "Coming, Dear?"

"Uh huh!" Erick mumbled.

"Yes, ma'am, I came!" The driver answered as well, "and ..., you are massaging me very nice!"

Mélanie turned her head to him. "Enjoy it while you can!" she sneered.

The Driver lifted Mélanie's dress higher up, exposing her back. He then started kissing her sweat-drenched skin and resumes fondling her dangling twin hills, now freed completely off of her clothing.

Mélanie gasp softly to his stimulus on her twin cherries, then snorted at him. She stopped her grinding on him and started to dislodge him off of her.

The Driver held her tight and keep her down, though. "One more time, ma'am, please!"

"What?" She turned her head and shoulder to the back as much as she could, throwing her glared eyes. She felt his hips started to pump and down slowly against her, "after coming twice, you still have the power?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am!" he replied, followed by one heavier jerk.

Mélanie squealed, feeling his tip touching her inside end of her tunnel. "You're still rock-hard!" she exclaimed.

"It's because of you, ma'am!" he said, "your skin is so fair and smooth," he complimented, "and fragrant!"

"Of course I am!" Mélanie snorted, "unlike your other love partners!"

"It's been long time since the last time I have a lady as beautiful as you," he pleaded, "So, please!"

"Like you ever had!" Mélanie snorted, smiled wickedly as she restarted horizontally grinding him slowly, complementing his vertical pumping motions.

"Yeah, you are right, ma'am," her humping partner confessed.

"I told you you'll like it!" Erick commented.

"Oh, shut up!" Mélanie responded, close to his ear, with low, trembling voice and panted breaths. "Excite yourself!" she added shortly later.

Erick obeyed. He stroke his semi hard rod.

"His endurance is amazing!" she commented to Erick, as soft clapping sound began to be heard as the driver help her hips slightly above his lap and he started slamming into her, "you are nothing compare to him!" she added after producing a sharp yelp.

Erick chuckled. His stroke on himself gained speed.

"Thanks, ma'am!" the driver responded with heavy breaths, "you are wonderful, too!"

"You like it, huh!" Mélanie snorted to Erick, ignoring their driver's comment, "stroking yourself?" She was slamming herself up and down now, freeing the driver's hand to caress her dangling whitish glands and their swollen rocks summits. The flapping sound grew noisier as their hips hit each other in unison.

"Not as like it as you suck it!" Erick commented.

"Bullshit!" Mélanie barked. She then started to moan an groan.

"Say 'Hi' to Ava, Mél!" Erick joked, nodded toward his phone that was still recording Mélanie.

Mélanie looked at the phone and saw her own face, grimacing with agony. She tried to say something but her squeals and moans took the better part or her.

With one hand still stroking his rod, Erick turned the car to the airport gate.

"Just..., Take ..., Us ..., Around ..., The parking ..., Area ..., Sir!" The driver begged between his breaths, "please ...!"