Free Use

Ava sat on the desk chair as Mia started straddling their boyfriend. Enjoying the scene for awhile, she sighed and continued reading her motivational book, ignoring them. Several times her concentration got disrupted by Mia's noise, but her attention really got picked up only when she could only hear Dave grunts and groans. So she dropped the book onto her lap and look up to see what happened. Her line of sight perfectly aligned to Dave's rod, and she saw Dave was slamming his hardware deep into Mia's tunnel, who was laying lifeless on her belly on top of him. The rod ring glistened with Mia's love juice at the base of Dave piston.

Ava smiled, stood up off the chair  and crawled on the bed to sit next to Dave. "You killed her," she commented.

"I think so," Dave mumbled with panting breaths.

"Still hard, I guess?"

"Yeah."

"And still want some comes?"

"Yeah," Dave again acknowledged. "Do you want some, too?"

Ava sighed and shook her head. She lowered her head toward Dave. "Then, ram her all you like," she whispered, "in any of her holes!"

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed. His eyes glistened as smile grew on his face.

"No! I'm tired!" Mia rambled, "give me some time to recover!"

"Now!" Ava commanded, ignoring her girlfriend's plea.

Dave grinned back at her. He pulled out of Mia and edged out from underneath her.

"No! No! No!" Mia protested as Dave lay her on the matress, still on her belly.

Dave quickly moved to kneel between Mia's legs. Then he pulled her hips up, realigned himself with her, them slammed himself right back in.

"Damn you, Dave!" Mia cursed him with eyes closed and head lay weakly on the mattress.

"You like it, Dear?" Ava asked at Dave, smiling, sitting on the bed next to Mia.

"Oh yeah!" Dave responded.

"Screw you, Av!" Mia replied with curse. Then she jerked up and moaned as a tide suddenly came without prior notice.

"She comes!" Ava comments, smiling broadly at Dave.

Dave grunted before responding. "Yes! I feel it!" Then he grabbed Mia's hips tightly and rammed himself forcefully, accompanied ny several grunts.

"You come, too?" Ava commented, still smiling.

Dave kept grunting, only managed to nodded. Then he stopped moving but still kept his rod inside Mia.

"Tired?" Ava asked.

"One moment!" Dave replied. Then, before Ava could replied back, he lifted up Mia's hips again and resumed ramming her.

Mia moaned her protest.

Dave kept slamming, ignoring her.

"Dave! Stop! I'm dry! Please!" Mia begged.

Dave grimaced but kept ramming.

"Dry?" Ava asked amidst Mia's pleas.

Dave nodded as he slowed down his motion.

"Sore?"

Dave nodded.

"Yes! It is sore!" Mia replied.

"Okay, Dave, stop!" Ava commanded as she climbed down the mattress.

Dave obeyed.

Mia sighed her relieve.