Reward

Mia accepted the invitation. She pushed her head up to match his rod's position and let him slid in her mouth.

Ava finished with Tony's sowed seed. The liquid made her relax and forgot about anything else, so when she looked up  and her gaze met with Tony's shaft with a drop of liquid clung at his tip, in reflex, Ava reached up and licked it, and soon engulfed his whole manhood and started massaging it.

Tony moaned and twitched, struggling to resist the hypersensitivity. Yet he smiled at her and gently but firmly move aside, bringing Ava's head with him.

Ava realized what was happening and for a moment, was trying to stop him from doing it. But, as soon as she was on all four, next to Mia and Tony started humping her face, she let him did it.

Dave's breaths quickened and became heavier. Mia's mouth works were amazingly inviting. He felt the urge to hump, so instinctively she straightened up his kneeling position. Mia, pegged by his hard rod, has pulled up. Soon she was also on all four, next to Ava.

So, both girls were in crawling position, next to each other and facing the opposite side of each other. Both men were humping each girl's face, still humping Ava's face, Tony saw Mia's wet slit next to Ava, so he stuck her fingers into it and started to stimulate her, first with one, then followed by the second fingers.

On the other side, Dave saw what Tony was doing, so he did the same to Ava's love slit.

Both girls began to whined and moaned, albeit being muffled by the rods.

Both men were sighing and growling due to the tongue-lips stimulation. The two girls' moans reverberated throughout their shafts, heightened the sensation.

Tony watched Ava's mimic salaciously as she revived him. As his rod regained its hardness, Tony then began to hump her face. Then, he look at Dave, grinned, and suddenly he pulled out of Ava's mouth and quickly move aside and pushed into Mia's slit.

Free of Tony's shaft, Ava moaned freely now to Dave's finger fiddle. Her voice was joined with the two guys baritone grunts.

Mia was humped from directions by two guys. Felt overwhelmed by the two rods, she exercised all of her muscles to succumb them. Yet, her effort backfired, with a loud muffled moan and a violent shiver, she came.

Already inundated for the whole day, Mia's coming made Dave gave up. He retracted out of Mia's mouth, afraid of coming. He kneeled in front of Mia, panted heavily, his trembling fingers still deep inside Ava, his shaft twitched and a drop of pre-cum was pooled at its tip.

"Gosh!" Tony suddenly exclaimed, "your girlfriend squeezes me tight!" He said with gritted teeth. He tried to push and pull several times but Mia's cramping Kegel took the best out of him. Finally he pulled out one last time and again he moved side ways and shoved his rod into Ava's moaning mouth. Once fully inside, he grabbed her hair by his hand to keep her steady and began thrusting. His fingers though, replaced his shaft inside Mia's love tunnel to help her Finished herself off.

Watching Tony humping his other girlfriend, Dave followed suit. He removed his fingers out of Ava, move sideways, and slowly inserted his rod into her.

Three thrusts later, Tony came violently, filling Ava's mouth cavity with his manly liquid.

Being plugged from both side brought Ava to the edge of no return. Having her tongue smeared with the white liquid gold toppled her off of it. She rolled her eyes and screamed, as loud as Tony's squirting shaft allowed her.

Dave grunted. Ava's Kegel was too much to handle. He pulled out of her and quickly plug her with her fingers. He kneeled behind Ava and tried himself to cool down.