Tight Space-Time

Caution for Mélanie's loathers, this chapter is about her. Enter this territory at your own risk.

"He leads again," Erick sighed, "they really are humping like rabbits!"

Mélanie snorted, "like we don't hump like hares!"

Erick smiled. He pocketed his phone and opened the restaurant door for her.

***

Both teams were there at their  farewell lunch. Everybody was saying goodbyes to everybody else and joked about the project well done.

Erick played along with them, but couldn't take his client off of his mind, who was sitting across him.  Her outgoing expression, her laughter, her outfit, everything of her reminded him of Ava. Erick sighed and tried to concentrate to his conversation with one of her colleague.

Her outfit. Suddenly Erick had an idea. Discreetly, he took his phone, typed and sent a text message, the  continued talking to the member of his client.

From the corner of her eyes, Mélanie caught Erick stole glimpses at her. She ignored them all, although his hungry eyes reminded her of Arnaud, her husband, and she must admit that it made her a bit uncomfortably slippery down under. She tried to brush it off by throwing jokes to her colleague and Erick's team sitting next to her.

Mélanie sensed a vibration on her blazer pocket. She took her phone out and read the message. Immediately she threw a glarring gaze at her consultant, who were busy talking to her team member across her, but no use, either he was too busy discussing things or just on purpose ignoring her. She swore that he faintly smiled. She sighed, amd after thinking for a awhile, decided to play along.

Erick ignored her angry stare. He kept himself busy  with his conversation he's engaged in.ca couple of moments later, though, from the corner of his eyes, he noticed that Mélanie causally took her blazer off and hung in on the back of her chair before resuming her own conversation and jokes with her counterparts.

Noticing her act, Erick couldn't help not to turn his head to her, and immediately his eyes stuck on her. With her bra inside his pocket, Mélanie's satin blouse looked full. Erick gulped at the thin-fabric-covered twin mounts, wobbled each time she laughed. He found it hard now to concentrate on his conversation, as his attention kept on drawn to the amazing view across the table. A couple of gazes later, Erick notice something new: hard protrusions a the summits of both mounts.

Mélanie was self conscious about her situation. She felt exposed, but tried to ignore it  by continuing her casual conversation. However, strangely, that feeling made her excited. Her mind tried to shake it off but her body responded otherwise. Her twin cherries on top of her twin mounts hardened and swollen. And they grew sensitive as well. Each time she laughed or even moved, she felt those cherries brushed against the fabric of her shirt, and it made them felt swell more to the point that they felt painful. Every now and then she had to sighed and gasp because of that.

People who sat around them also noticed her. Mélanie felt a bit embarrassed by the gaze some young men did at her.  She realised, by the way they whispered to each other, that the news spread like wild fire. Even the women soon noticed it too, as one of her team member stood up and stopped next to her to whisper to her ear, telling her about it. Although her cheeks felt hot hearing it, Mélanie just shrugged and her colleague continued her walk toward the washroom.

Mélanie again sighed as her slippery slit became even more slippery. Mélanie caught Erick  starring at her and threw an angry look, which he replied with a mischievous smile.

Erick saw one of Mélanie's team whispered something, and Mélanie's cheeks blushed as she shrugged. He couldn't help to threw a mischievous smile which she returned with an angry gaze. He gulped. Now not only he found it hard to keep his conversation going, he felt something grew hard inside. His nuts, already felt uncomfortable after their morning session, now throbbed even more painful.