Close Knit

"Av," Mia mumbled in dreamy voice, "can I ride him? You make me hot again.

"Yes, Dear!" Ava breathed out her approval, "you may!"

Mia stood up, walk on the bed to stand facing Ava with Dave folded and spread bottom between her legs.

Ava saw Mia's slit, right in front of her, wet with anticipation. Still keeping her rhythm on Dave and holding her own coming at bay, she began to kiss and lick it.

Mia kept her doing that, even held her head tightly toward her crotch to help her to gain as much access to her itchy area. She shuddered a few seconds later, before pulling Ava' head away.

Then, smiling at Ava, she lowered her torso down.

Ava smiled back at her, held Dave pole up facing the incoming gaping wet tunnel.

Mia sighed in relieve as she felt Dave slid right into her. Once touched down, she stayed still, enjoying the warmth and the fullness Dave brought into her. Towering next to Ava, she chuckled awkwardly as her before began to pump herself up and down the shaft.

"Like it?" Ava asked, looking up at her.

"Weird!" Mia breathed out, "but yes, I like it!"

They kept pumping their own way for a few seconds, both moaned and groaned, both smiled at each other.

"Kiss my hills, Av!" Suddenly Mia murmured, "suck them! Please!"

Ava obliged. She began suckling Mia's swollen twin cherries, gently at fist, but became more forceful as she felt her own tension built up within.

Mia grabbed her head and pushed it firmly against her  chest.

Dave sighed.

Mia suddenly felt her tunnel became wetter.  "I think he spurted again!" she concluded.

Ava looked up at her. "Coming?"

Mia shook her head, "Nope, just producing!" she mumbled, then began moaning.

"I want it!" Ava whined, her body trembled with expectations.

"Wait! Wait!" Mia said heavily, "Let me come first!"

The two girls kept humping, Mia moved up and down as Ava moved sideways. Mia held Ava firm on her chest, both moaned and grunted. Ava tried to play with Mia's cherries but soon she was too preoccupied with her impending tides.

Dave grimaced. His hole felt so sore it turned numb, allowing him to began feeling the stimulation he received both inside his digestive track and around his fully hard rod. They were too much. His gland's sudden release a few moments ago only added to the sensation. Finally, keeping his legs folded and spread, he grabbed Mia's waist and slammed her down all the way. His waist then began thrusting up and down violently, as much as Ava's pegging rod allowed him.

Mia squealed and yelped as she felt Dave's big little head nudged the end of her love tunnel. "Arghhh ...!" she cried, "Dave ...! Stop it!"

"Dave ...! Stop! Don't move!" Ava forced her scream out, "it's too much! Gosh! Arghhh ...!"

Ignoring his girlfriends' protest, Dave kept holding Mia and forcing his pelvis to move roughly and jerkily up and down inside her.  Then finally, it came.

Dave slammed Mia once again  down, touched her down firmly on his folded out pelvis, kept it there for a second, letting her screamed before he himself start grunting, jerked upward violently as he deposited his juice deep inside her.  All his muscles tensed and one set if them hugged and squeezed Ava's toy deep inside him. "I'm coming!" he screamed with gritted teeth